Author Topic: The best squad  (Read 4718 times)

Offline stealth

• Silver Member
The best squad
« on: June 22, 2010, 08:47:35 AM »
What squad is the best on the game. Now best can be described as the oldest the most fun or even the one that has the best score. I've been in the 81st Krewsaders,327th Steele Stalons,Claim Jumpers all the best. Very hard to decide who is the best. Who is the best in your opinion. :salute
My Email is ACalex88@gmail.com if you want to contact me

"I shall fear no evil, for I am 80,000 feet and climbing"

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: The best squad
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2010, 08:51:42 AM »
Gutless Gastropods.  :noid
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2010, 09:15:55 AM »

125th Spartan Warriors

:noid
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline infowars

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 09:27:14 AM »
 Dragon,  I think you're biased  :noid

SWneo <==== In game name. Cpt 125th Spartan Warriors.

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2010, 09:45:30 AM »
I'd say the best squad is one that nobody's heard of because they don't cause a ruckus, play to have fun, and don't bother puffing their chests.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline bmwgs

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2010, 09:46:17 AM »
From what I have been hearing/reading, the  rock'nroll squad is the tops.     :aok   

Fred
One of the serious problems in planning the fight against American doctrine, is that the Americans do not read their manuals, nor do they feel any obligation to follow their doctrine... - From a Soviet Junior Lt's Notebook

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2010, 09:48:21 AM »
I'd say the best squad is one that nobody's heard of because they don't cause a ruckus, play to have fun, and don't bother puffing their chests.

Yep, that would be the SW's.

Dragon,  I think you're biased  :noid

Meh? 

:neener:
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2010, 09:57:13 AM »
Everybody can cut and paste my response:

My squad of course!

Lots of great squads out there Stealth.  I really don't think anyone has a good hold on the trophy...

:salute

Way
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2010, 09:57:38 AM »
 :uhoh
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2010, 10:16:38 AM »
long live the Rock N Roll Squad  :rock
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2010, 10:20:44 AM »
Best what?
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline TinmanX

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2010, 10:34:44 AM »
The best squad in this game is the squad that accept you despite your flaws, respect you despite your differences. A squad is like a marriage or family in many ways.

The best squad for me personally has always been The Unforgiven. I believe I am the only Englishman to have ever flown for them (we have a couple of Scots) and once or twice there has been confusion and upset due to our cultural differences, aye, and language differences, but like any family we have grown together and learned not only to respect our differences but also become a stronger family despite them.

So the best squad? The one that contains your brothers. Be it WoT, be it Muppets, be it CJ's be it DM's. If you can show them the worst of yourself and they still accept you, you're in it.
"...and then we discovered why. Why this 'Cheech', who had fought with gods and demons, why he flew the Zeke. He was being kind, giving us a chance to run away."
Aces High Films
I'm the "timid" "runner" in the zeke "BnZing" you.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2010, 10:35:28 AM »
Depends on what you want from a squad
Lighten up Francis

Offline dyna76

• Copper Member
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2010, 10:42:11 AM »
I started this game a couple years ago and joined the VF-31 Tomcatters soon after. That was a great squad as we worked well together and had some good laughs. We eventually changed name to make the squad more historically correct, we became the VF-6 Fighter squadron. Unfortunatly, it disbanded after some time so a fellow squadie and I formed the I/JG53 and got all our old squadies back minus 1 or 2 who i havent found yet.
It goes to show that all the guys that i have flown with have become a family of the cartoon skies, because we have all stuck together throughout the years. We have taken on new guys that have come along and we havent look back. They have become a new member of our family and have joined our dysfunctional membership.

:salute to all the squads out there.

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2010, 10:49:14 AM »
I started this game a couple years ago and joined the VF-31 Tomcatters soon after. That was a great squad as we worked well together and had some good laughs.

Good times indeed. :) Too bad Joedog31's too busy being one of them adult things to come back. :D
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.