Author Topic: TY HTC  (Read 6939 times)

Offline lulu

• Silver Member
Re: TY HTC
« Reply #135 on: June 23, 2010, 10:17:54 PM »
Honestly Ghost,

1. It's Your opinion that sound to me as You tell about my one.
   As to me a very low exercise of bad self made man psychology    application.

2. I was not post directly about Hitech. In my post HTC was hitech       creation.
   This is not so much important. Don't lost the point.
   I questioned Your words not Hitech decisions.
   (About ppl opinions I was thinking about wishlist posts).
   Ideas can be discussed (as everyone knows).
   So nobody can fell himself insulting for his ideas otherwise he is in    bad faith for     me. Other thing is that You said that i cannot post    my ideas about new    settings. About the form of my message I thought    HTC company not so       formal as You shows. Expecially Your friend    Hitech I thought - who can     makes mistakes as all of us.

A briefly proof.

"Hitech, sir with all due respect,
    TY for this bad idea of new radar and noe altitude settings.
    I'm very ungry for this.
    I hope that before You take these kind of decisions You will     considerer ppl opinions."

and I would add

"and try this on one arena only and do not consider ppl opinions      only."

Fell any differeces? Nah!

If I don't respect somebody, why I speak with him?

On the contrary many speak, formally expecially, but don't have           respect.

That's way Your enemies are Your 'best friends'.

3. I think Your answer mostly not acceptable also if i can see the cause of Your mistake - see 1.

4. I don t know why You tell about Your IQ. I never mentioned it.
   Some discovery I hear said that IQ is not a good indicator.

5. I did some raid with bombers tonight.
   I still think we went to frying pan to fire.
   Let's hope and wait HTC will find a better compromise
   as in past time.

6. I will not spent other words on these argument.

:salute
mobilis in mobile

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #136 on: June 23, 2010, 10:29:28 PM »
 :lol wtf is that? I had to take 2 Advil to read that mess  :lol

Forgive me if you're from a non english speaking country.  I could understand the horrid form and spelling if that were the case.

But if you're an American kid, the radar in this game should be the least of your worries.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 10:35:02 PM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline lulu

• Silver Member
« Reply #137 on: June 23, 2010, 10:51:30 PM »
UpTown,

Did You read pag. 7?

Happy to know that You understood the horrible etc after 2 advil.

Can You correct it? May be with one more advil.

It will be very helpfull

TY

mobilis in mobile

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #138 on: June 23, 2010, 11:04:09 PM »
:lol wtf is that? I had to take 2 Advil to read that mess  :lol

Forgive me if you're from a non english speaking country.  I could understand the horrid form and spelling if that were the case.

But if you're an American kid, the radar in this game should be the least of your worries.

lulu isn't a native English speaker.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #139 on: June 23, 2010, 11:16:42 PM »
Hey bud if you're from another country like Italy or Greece or something, it's all good and I can understand and accept your misspelling and such. Hell, if that's the case you're more fluent in another language then I'll ever be.

No, I didn't read page 7 until you mentioned it. I take it you ARE from another country. Forgive me on my comment on your post if that's the case.

One of my pet peeves is American kids that worry too much about video games instead of learning the proper use of what's taught in our schools first. I don't expect that from folks from other countries, but I do expect that my fellow countrymen.  :salute

Again I apologize for my misunderstanding.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 11:18:34 PM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline lulu

• Silver Member
« Reply #140 on: June 23, 2010, 11:45:01 PM »
UpTown, again, did u read pag. 7?

I think that I have no much excuses for my English.
I was speaking seriously.

Can You correct it?

TY
mobilis in mobile

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #141 on: June 23, 2010, 11:59:45 PM »
Honestly Ghost,

1. It's your opinion that sound to me as you tell about my one.
   As to me a very low exercise of bad self made man psychology application.

2. I was not posting directly about Hitech. In my post HTC was Hitech Creations.
   This is not so important. Don't miss the point.
   I questioned your words not Hitech decisions.
   (About ppl opinions I was thinking about wishlist posts).
   Ideas can be discussed (as everyone knows).
   So nobody can fell himself insulting for his ideas otherwise he is in bad faith for me. Another thing is that you said that i can not post my ideas about new settings. About the form of my message I thought HTC company not so formal as you shows. Especially your friend Hitech I thought - who can  make mistakes as all of us.

A brief example:

"Hitech, sir with all due respect,
    TY for this bad idea of new radar and noe altitude settings.
    I'm very angry for this.
    I hope that before you make these kind of decisions you will consider ppl opinions."

and I would add:

"and try this on one arena only and do not consider ppl opinions only."

Tell any differences? Nah!

If I don't respect somebody, why would I speak with him?

On the contrary many speak, formally especially, but don't have respect.

That's why your enemies are your 'best friends'.

3. I think your answer is mostly not acceptable also if i can see the cause of your mistake - see 1.

4. I don t know why you tell me about your IQ. I never mentioned it.
   Someone once said that IQ is not a good indicator.

5. I did a raid with bombers tonight.
   I still think we went from the frying pan into the fire.
  Lets hope and wait HTC will find a better compromise
   as in the past.

6. I will not spend anymore words on this argument.

This is the best I could do. I flunked English in high school.  :bolt:
Lighten up Francis

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #142 on: June 24, 2010, 12:44:19 AM »
Better for anyone who doesn’t quit their subscription due to the steep learning curve and prevailing antipathy towards new guys.
Or take their $15 bucks and sign up for X-Box Live, instead.
As opposed to the constant whining about hordes (NOT h-o-a-r-d-s!) from the self identified elite?   
Froger nails it.  The uber men need to ask themselves if they are willing to pay $150 per month to not be bothered by the unwashed.

Follow this. 
1. Aces High has a steep learning curve.
2. NOE’s were easy.
3. New guys like easy.
4. New radar altitudes make NOEs more difficult.
5. Less new guys stick around for the abuse heaped upon them by the “win teh fite” cabal.

P.S.
I’ve flown one NOE in the last six months.  The new radar setting will not affect me so much.  But when I started a few years ago, it was one of the first things I remember doing that made me feel like I was in the game.  Next came level bombing – another of those “uncool” activities, per the AH Forums Whining Consortium.  The point is that it took a while to reach my present level of mediocrity.  And I started with real life flying experience.

Steep learning curve? Actually learning how to use the bombsite?

Offline froger

• Silver Member
« Reply #143 on: June 24, 2010, 01:20:15 AM »
ROFLOL Jolly, heck bro... if the DAR kicked in at 2000 feet, you'd still hit a tree.  I can remember that you'd hit a tree if we were flying NOE over water. HAHAHHAHA

All the Best...

Jay

LOL Jay  :rofl :rofl :rofl
frogs are people too

Offline Glen69

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #144 on: June 24, 2010, 07:39:28 AM »
The new dar has effectively taken away the NOE raids, that for many people was a fun and exiting element of gameplay.
Currently the maps have the bases too close to each other to really make it a worth while change, but as the rules have changed, so will the tactics change, and so will the NOE players. Either it will now become an alt monkey BnZ game or an increased group hoarding base smashing game.
 I look forward to see us go back to how it was, once everybody reverses thier positions on this with the usual old whine. Can't wait until the time one side really perfects and embraces the tactics needed now to win wars.

(I may have to change my sig to; Coming to smash a radar network near you)
Do you really think we sit around here trying to find ways to piss off the customer base?
  :headscratch: Only the customers that squad up, mission up and take bases.

Offline HawkerMKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #145 on: June 24, 2010, 08:43:47 AM »
So one question here speaking of hordes.....if we up 20 flights of b-17s to 30k and turn a base/town into dust, capture it are we going to be called HORDES and have 20 pages of whines :cry. Just want to know the new rules of COMBAT for this game.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 08:46:00 AM by HawkerMKII »
8th of November 1965, 173RD Airborne <S>

Offline Blooz

• Gold Member
« Reply #146 on: June 24, 2010, 09:06:51 AM »
So one question here speaking of hordes.....if we up 20 flights of b-17s to 30k and turn a base/town into dust, capture it are we going to be called HORDES and have 20 pages of whines :cry. Just want to know the new rules of COMBAT for this game.

What's in a name? Horde, Cherrypicker, Alt Monkey, Furballer, Tool Shedder...who cares what you're called! At least the defender will have a chance to stop you. That's much more fun than not being able to do anything about it. That's what all this is all about! More combat = more FUN! Bring it on! We got plenty of ammunition!
White 9
JG11 Sonderstaffel

"You can't vote your way out of communism."

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #147 on: June 24, 2010, 09:38:03 AM »
I have found that the definition of what amount of pilots constitutes a horde has quite a range.  I won't hazard a guess, as I have seen 5 planes being accused of hording, and I have defended against 30+ plane hordes.  Hordes are now irrelevant, because now I can see them!!!  WTG HTC!!! :D
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline lulu

• Silver Member
« Reply #148 on: June 24, 2010, 09:49:43 AM »
Blooz,

Noe hordes were stopped many time. C'mon!

mobilis in mobile

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #149 on: June 24, 2010, 10:19:02 AM »
Except Doc was absolutely correct about how the multiple arenas in AW had nothing do with the demise of AW.  
I kind of got that feeling but wanted to address my supposed lack of understanding the AW community.
I experienced our small and tight AH community for all intents and purposes basically get borged into a massive AW community over the course of a single day. Even today a good portion of the people in this game came from AW.  Its all good but kinda sucked back then.  

One thing is for sure, if AW did it and it made sense then its very likely already incorporated into AH one way or another.  I suspect the idea of multiple arenas with varied game play settings like AW had is not a very powerful idea right now.  However, the talk about being able to set up private arenas with a very limited number of players (8?) within the subscription game will have far more leg room down the road.  
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns