Author Topic: I guess this is a bug, but i need confirmation  (Read 277 times)

Offline MrRulo

• Zinc Member
I guess this is a bug, but i need confirmation
« on: June 23, 2010, 08:40:38 AM »
Yesterday I took of with a 262, went into a massive buff mision (like 12 sets or so) go in hit a few, a few hits on my plane. The engine nr. 1 went down, so far so good, I have a second one. While rtb I tried to shut down the engine and just glide back ... the engine didnīt stopped. I was like ... ok, maybe in real life the 262 engine canīt start again while flying or they had some kind of security thing, donīt know. Landed the plane, tried to stop the engine and nothing happends. Is this supposed to be this way?

Rulo

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: I guess this is a bug, but i need confirmation
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2010, 08:42:49 AM »
You have to select the correct engine. Works fine with the 262, I'm shutting down & restarting engines due to oil hits almost every sortie ;)
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline MrRulo

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2010, 08:46:29 AM »
Thx I thougt it was like the buffs, just one press on the "E" and all the engines will switch on or off dependengi if they are runing or not.

Rulo

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2010, 08:51:00 AM »
Thx I thougt it was like the buffs, just one press on the "E" and all the engines will switch on or off dependengi if they are runing or not.

Rulo

If I remember correctly, this works as long as engine 1 is still running. If engine 1 is out, you have to select engine 2 manually
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline curry1

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2010, 12:02:24 AM »
You select engines independently by shift+1, shift+2. ect... depending on which engine you want to control.
Curry1-Since Tour 101