Author Topic: DA Queens  (Read 1369 times)

Offline stephen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
DA Queens
« on: June 25, 2010, 08:35:06 PM »
These guy's who endlessly taunt players into the DA where they can dictate the rules, and simultaniously stretch them by climbing higher than the merge alt, and diving into the fight against the poor shmuck that is trying to play fair...,Its laughable.

#1 THE DA IS NOT A PROPER REPRESENTATION OF SKILL... you have rules that favor certain players who have endlessly practiced bending the agreed upon DA merge rules, and they live for nothing else.
This is pathetic, and the final desperate move of guys who have thier planes shot out from under them in the MA...

#2 GETTING OVER ON THE OTHER PLAYER BY CLIMBING HIGHER THAN THE AGREED UPON MERGE ALT AND DIVING IN IS CHEATING...
Some guys seem to think skill is derived by flying within the DA and using another players honor against them by climbing higher than the merge alt, and diving in securing the E advantage at the expence of what the other pilot thought was a "fair" fight.
Its a form of Lying...underhanded, improper, and skillless... TARDS. :D

#3 SMACK TALK...
The purpose of most DA queens is to have you on "thier terms" in "thier kind of fight", and this reflects greatly on the disease that dwells within thier narrow minded cheating little hearts.
The symptoms are a pilot that seems to constantly climb MUCH higher than you on the merge, when thier icon dot momentarily appears higher than your agreed upon merge Alt BVR.
Any attempt to call into question thier bending of the rules will invariably result in your skill (and in my case) your intelligence being called into question... ignore it, because if they could handle the MA, they wouldnt be pleading for guys to DA them in the 1st place... :lol

The purpose of this thread is to inlighten you all to the crud that typifies this sort of behavior.
The fact is that alot of DA Queens have gotten bad reputations for supporting thier habits, so they constantly change thier names in an attempt to draw more hapless victims into thier game.

Within the MA these pukes are usualy handled with ease through team work, and energy managment (where thier tricks ammount to little more than a trip to the tower, followd by invitations to the DA for the offending pilot.)
I had the misfortune to meet one such coward this evening, and I emediatly recognised his habit's, and called him out by his old handle.
As expected, he fled the arena after I called him out.
Seems the community has seen his ilk B4.

A8PopyCD, <S> fellas

Spell checker is for Morrons

Offline shreck

• Silver Member
Re: DA Queens
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 08:41:30 PM »
    :huh   :headscratch:

The correct spelling is---> their <---

Now for some tylenol    :bolt:

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 08:44:28 PM »
I can't win an even fight.

A8PopyCD, <S> fellas

Translated
See Rule #4

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2010, 08:46:01 PM »
Within the MA these pukes are usualy handled with ease through team work, aka cherry picking or simply overhwelming a lone guy by sheer numbers and energy managment aka come in at 20k and bnz the snot out of everyone, then run  when someone get's coalt (also called: doing the Snailman)

;)
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline stephen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2010, 08:46:40 PM »
LOL!!!

Dang, I forgot to mention the english teachers that make pointless remarks about grammer, whilst they obviously understood the text...
You have anything Poignant to add?, or are you just trying to up your post count by pointing out the obviouse?

(Here...correct this); "EIDONTCAIR" :O

Online lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2010, 08:47:29 PM »
 :headscratch: I thought it was DA Bears  :headscratch:

Offline stephen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2010, 08:48:11 PM »
AAAAAH, yes...
Bring on the hate..

I've called the tards out for what they are, and they have banded together to discredit me.

I revell in your collective hate, LOL

Could a couple more of you guys please avoid the argument, and make pointless accusations?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 08:50:53 PM by stephen »

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2010, 08:48:50 PM »
LOL!!!

Dang, I forgot to mention the english teachers that make pointless remarks about grammer,

It's gramma:aok
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2010, 08:49:58 PM »
AAAAAH, yes...
Bring on the hate..

I've called the tards out for what they are, and they have banded together to discredit me.

It is not hate... It is in fact pity.
See Rule #4

Online lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2010, 08:50:31 PM »
Almost never in the DA it is pointless to me.

Offline stephen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2010, 08:53:15 PM »
 :rofl

I've no emotional currency tied up in this.

Ill give this thread to the wolves..., i've made my point, said my peace, and stroked my pride...
Toodles :aok

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2010, 08:54:21 PM »
Almost never in the DA it is pointless to me.

If you find a good dueling partner it can be quite fun.
See Rule #4

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2010, 08:54:31 PM »
:headscratch: I thought it was DA Bears  :headscratch:

:rofl :rofl :rofl
"Oh, no problem, he's just having a heart attack."

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2010, 08:57:56 PM »
AAAAAH, yes...
Bring on the hate..

Could a couple more of you guys please avoid the argument, and make pointless accusations?

:rofl i'm not hating with this. i'm just finding it funny that you say this to try and make people follow a code of conduct that most choose not to follow. personally i still kill the ones who try and bend the DA rules because those are the ones that can't fight once you hit the deck. :aok
If you find a good dueling partner it can be quite fun.
agreed bronk. i've had many good times in the DA :aok
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline stephen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2010, 08:58:04 PM »
Geez I lied...
Ok, I was sitting on the pot and I rememberd a poignant quote that seems to fit this thread.

Arguing on the internet is like competing in a foot race in the special olympics...
even if you win, your still retarded. :D