Author Topic: MidWar Plea About Maps  (Read 1775 times)

Offline cobia38

• Silver Member
Re: MidWar Plea About Maps
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2010, 08:26:32 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 06:12:48 AM by Skuzzy »

Harvesting taters,one  K4 at a time

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2010, 08:28:54 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 06:12:58 AM by Skuzzy »
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline xtyger

• Nickel Member
      • Fred's Humboldt Blog
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2010, 08:38:03 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 06:13:08 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2010, 08:52:30 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 06:13:17 AM by Skuzzy »
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline grumpy37

• Silver Member
      • What I do
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2010, 11:31:11 PM »
BS. I like MidWar.

I do/did too...  Just miss the way it used to be is all.
CO VF-10 "Grim Reapers"   Member JG54 in AVA

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2010, 11:47:41 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 06:13:31 AM by Skuzzy »
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline grumpy37

• Silver Member
      • What I do
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2010, 08:02:29 AM »
WooHOOOO!  for once i wasnt the rule #4 !!!!

Offline coola4me

• Copper Member
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2010, 08:20:40 AM »
WooHOOOO!  for once i wasnt the rule #4 !!!!

off topic:
I feel left out then.... ive never had a rule #4 hahahaha!

on topic:
Map change every 24hrs does sound like a good idea to me also!
CO. 172nd Rabid Dawgs
In Game Name: coola
Panties....not the greatest thing on Earth..... but next to it!!!     ME-YOW!!!

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2010, 08:43:11 AM »
 :x
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2010, 12:42:39 PM »
Yep, sheep mentality.  Not directed at you, 321BAR...
no problem...i do run a squad in LW you know though so i dont even know how much i'd be in MW
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline grumpy37

• Silver Member
      • What I do
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2010, 01:25:27 PM »
why not bring them to MW a few nights a week?  The "other country" always says to just find a friend and bring them in.  Problem with that is MW is its own dynamic and isnt suited to everyones style of play.  In my opinion that is why it has such low numbers.  If it were to populate like the LW arenas do it would just be another LW arena with fewer plane options.  MW used to be a more strategic minded arena, like I have said before and for the most part when a certain country isnt running the map using LW style of play it still is.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2010, 03:15:15 PM »
I change the colors of the sides so it looks like a new map.

Note.... it is a good idea to only make friendly green. ( I speak from experience)

I'll throw this in too..... I have flown in AVA a few times this onth and had an absolute blast. No icons are a bit rough but adds to the fun.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2010, 12:53:35 AM »
ya Maps are a long over due here if this is a WW2 based Game we need to have an Arena dedicated to the Pacific Area of the War I have flown all the arenas here and ya late war has some cool maps and all but to be honest with ya I do not think the Pac Planes should not be available in the Ground Only war maps. The scenerio maps are great but for everyday maps here they blow and HTC has such a high Standard on what can be applied here and what can not I personally think it Sucks!!!! ya ya ya ya ya you all think I am just a toejamty bellybutton player with no skills here but I can hold my own and when the same old map keeps showing up the game gets beat dam we pay a good chunk of change to play here and to be honest with you all with todays freaking economy HTC is lucky to still have a good Loyal Following for here but give the Players what they want that is in means to the game. WW1 arena ok but not worth 2 or 3 arenas to waste space. WW2 was the main concept of this game,,, We have the Europe Maps but they are always set in the lovely green weather but we forget about the cold winter months Our Grandparents fought in (except for scenerio maps) but we are forgetting the Africa Part of the War and crap like that. You want to make this Game a True WW2 based game then use all the terrains we fought in the Messa maps and all are not dessert like, the other maps only bring in a small fraction of what the terrain was like. I have never seen so many maps with so many high vallies and hills then this game Come On HTC Let your Players feed ya more info for making the game better and put our money to good use. I know for a fact server cost an crap like that are not to much to run a game like this, I know HTC need to make some what of a profit from all off us but if he wants to keep his game on Top which it already is then he needs to sink the money in to keep his players happy but we all know that will never happen.

Come on it is Time for a Drastic Game overhall here and Bring back the night time Maps!!!!!! that really shows the strong players here and to really see if they can fight in the dark like when this game first launched !!!!!!
Molsman, Crazy8s , Crazyman
JG11, DerWanderZirkus, -The Flying Clowns-
               Wait n Bleed

Offline jb1st

• Zinc Member
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2010, 06:16:47 AM »
Someone please slap his English teacher.

Offline AKP

• Silver Member
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2010, 07:06:35 AM »
ya Maps are a long over due here if this is a WW2 based Game we need to have an Arena dedicated to the Pacific Area of the War I have flown all the arenas here and ya late war has some cool maps and all but to be honest with ya I do not think the Pac Planes should not be available in the Ground Only war maps. The scenerio maps are great but for everyday maps here they blow and HTC has such a high Standard on what can be applied here and what can not I personally think it Sucks!!!! ya ya ya ya ya you all think I am just a toejamty bellybutton player with no skills here but I can hold my own and when the same old map keeps showing up the game gets beat dam we pay a good chunk of change to play here and to be honest with you all with todays freaking economy HTC is lucky to still have a good Loyal Following for here but give the Players what they want that is in means to the game. WW1 arena ok but not worth 2 or 3 arenas to waste space. WW2 was the main concept of this game,,, We have the Europe Maps but they are always set in the lovely green weather but we forget about the cold winter months Our Grandparents fought in (except for scenerio maps) but we are forgetting the Africa Part of the War and crap like that. You want to make this Game a True WW2 based game then use all the terrains we fought in the Messa maps and all are not dessert like, the other maps only bring in a small fraction of what the terrain was like. I have never seen so many maps with so many high vallies and hills then this game Come On HTC Let your Players feed ya more info for making the game better and put our money to good use. I know for a fact server cost an crap like that are not to much to run a game like this, I know HTC need to make some what of a profit from all off us but if he wants to keep his game on Top which it already is then he needs to sink the money in to keep his players happy but we all know that will never happen.

Come on it is Time for a Drastic Game overhall here and Bring back the night time Maps!!!!!! that really shows the strong players here and to really see if they can fight in the dark like when this game first launched !!!!!!

In a nutshell... I think he wants more maps.

***G3-MF***