Author Topic: New Greziz music video.  (Read 300 times)

Offline Greziz

• Copper Member
New Greziz music video.
« on: July 02, 2010, 12:29:08 AM »
Alright so I have finally had another great sortie of a sufficient awesomeness to sink some time into making a simple music video. I have done nothing fancy I have simply cut down the fly time to include a take off shot and the 2v2 was two 109k4's vs Me and Runaway, I ride the PINK 39 and my partner in awesome is flying a La7. Overall the film is relatively short at 4 minutes long.

{Disclaimer. The music is the theme song from an anime I enjoyed very much called Great Teacher Onizuka, this means that the songs lyrics are in japanese if I had any good video editing software I would have included subtitles as the lyrics are quite applicable to the fun. Anywho I hope you enjoy the show.}

[Also would love if you all would possibly enjoy giving the other 4 vids a look they all have english lyrics and I would love some comments. Regardless how you all feel good or bad though I do this so I can look back on some of my favorite sorties and enjoy them with their own themes ^.^]

(Side note looking to make my next video with me dieing against bad odds but taking people with me so expect to see me in fm2 and hurricane more often.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZYYwX---Jw