Author Topic: REGISTRATION JULY 5th at 8:00pm EASTERN - READ PLEASE  (Read 4063 times)

Offline K-KEN

• Silver Member
      • http://www.cutthroats.com
Re: REGISTRATION JULY 5th at 8:00pm EASTERN - READ PLEASE
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2010, 10:03:50 PM »
We hope that we will be able to see who registered where soon, the Website guys will get to it when they can.

We will be sending both COs spread sheets with the information for all their pilots.

Awesome and thank you Fencer51. 

Offline STEELE

• Nickel Member
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2010, 01:02:51 AM »
TY sir, got it, had to find a new link  :salute
The Kanonenvogel had 6 rounds per pod, this is not even close to being open for debate.

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2010, 02:52:17 AM »
I hope you are in the right one too Beefcake - only one slot is taken in B24s and I'm hoping that's me!  :). I was tired last night and went to bed early leaving my husband to register for me, so nhopimg he got it right.  Would be good to see some names.  :)
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline Flossy

• Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2010, 09:19:54 AM »
I hope you are in the right one too Beefcake - only one slot is taken in B24s and I'm hoping that's me!  :). I was tired last night and went to bed early leaving my husband to register for me, so hoping he got it right.  Would be good to see some names.  :)

Oops duplicated post - meant to edit post above!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 09:22:27 AM by Flossy »
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline TheRapier

• Nickel Member
      • The Musketeers Squadron, My Little Pony
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2010, 10:23:51 AM »
BTW, to add to what I posted originally, it does show numbers in each squad but there was a delay in the display. Should be FLS, Gazoom1 and I in the 80th.
--)-Rapier--
CO Musketeers
Longest continuously operating MMO squadron
Serving your target needs since 1990
They thought it would be a disgrace to go forth in a group.  Each entered the forest at a point that he had chosen where there was no path and where it was darkest. La Queste de St G

Offline Fencer51

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2010, 02:08:33 PM »
91 people registered after 19 hours.  Thanks all for your interest.  :aok
Fencer
The names of the irrelevant have been changed to protect their irrelevance.
The names of the innocent and the guilty have not been changed.
As for the innocent, everyone needs to know they are innocent –
As for the guilty… they can suck it.

Offline K-KEN

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2010, 07:26:15 AM »
Many thanks to all those who have chosen to join the AXIS this trip. Looks like an excellent group, for sure.
Many of you have flown with me or against me in one form or another and I hope this will be a whole lot of fun!!

I was impressed with the overall attitude of those who have joined and stepped up to GL or just fly.
This time of year is a bit difficult due to vacations etc. to get people to sign up. Please make sure you hit the MA and all other arenas with a message to join us in our endeavor to strike a blow to the Allied forces. Recruiting is our friend and whether it be Rook, Knit or BISH, we need their help and I yours.

I am still looking for GL's should anyone have the desire.

I have named Redtail7 XO for this event.

The following have already PM'd me about GL slots and they are confirmed.
OOZ662, Brooke, perdue3, USRanger and SF. (Reassignment for some will be necessary)

5 GL Slots still available are:
1-A6M5b, 1-KI-61, 2-KI-84, 1 N1K2-J

Please PM me if you are interested and have wish to lead a small group.

Thank you again for your interest in this Historical event and your support.

:salute

Offline Wildcat1

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2010, 10:38:52 AM »
hey fencer just want to remind you that i am not "Wildcat1" in-game. i should of clarified that in the comments box, but it should be "swede91" in VC-81, not "Wildcat1"

having fun and getting killed since tour 110
The King of 'Cobras. 350th FG, Tunisia 2016

Air Traffic Controller (Air Warfare/Surface Warfare) 2nd Class, USS John C. Stennis CVN-74

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2010, 10:55:55 AM »

The following have already PM'd me about GL slots and they are confirmed.
OOZ662, Brooke, perdue3, USRanger and SF. (Reassignment for some will be necessary)

So GL's can be reassigned?
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline K-KEN

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2010, 11:55:10 AM »
So GL's can be reassigned?

Since Registration was blind, initially, I have sent a PM to clarify this and I would assume that they will be in the "plane" they chose, but the group might need to be altered and since GL is voluntary (due to shortages) it may be necessary to switch someone. I am aware that the Registation page noted No changing and that is why I sent the PM - to get it resolved..
I have no issue with the Allied GLs being reassigned, if it is necessary due to the Blind Registration. (Even if it involves a whole squad - but they must fly the same plane they signed up for)

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2010, 01:11:55 PM »
Since Registration was blind, initially, I have sent a PM to clarify this and I would assume that they will be in the "plane" they chose, but the group might need to be altered and since GL is voluntary (due to shortages) it may be necessary to switch someone. I am aware that the Registation page noted No changing and that is why I sent the PM - to get it resolved..
I have no issue with the Allied GLs being reassigned, if it is necessary due to the Blind Registration. (Even if it involves a whole squad - but they must fly the same plane they signed up for)

I would be curious what the answer will be.

I am also curious if you consider a 1d and a 1a both F4u's and let pilots switch between them.
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2010, 01:14:41 PM »

I am also curious if you consider a 1d and a 1a both F4u's and let pilots switch between them.
Same w/475's 38s.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline K-KEN

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2010, 02:44:11 PM »

I am curious as well because I have 2 GLs signed up for KI 67's and the specific squads I am most concerned about arrangements made with me before registration was even open.  (KI-84's) Sadly, the cloaking device was enabled on the site making it a guess - and I do understand that confusion. Certainly, where possible, we want folks to have fun and fly as a squad, if they desire.

I think the F4U's are splitting hairs and I would want to stay neutral on that decision. With a reasonable explanation, I can see both sides and can go with the CM decision(s). Once the frames start, it's a lock, IMHO.

Same w/475's 38s.

I'd think that is a No. Yet, there were early posts concerning the placement of radio buttons and all, starting on page 1 of this thread by Beefcake and echoed by others. I'd rather allow re-registration to occur than to have players end up with a sour taste in their mouth because of the Registration experience. As with any issues that arise, as long as it's pre-forum/Registration Close ... I am good with the CM/CO decisions that are agreed upon. (to be fair)

:salute

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2010, 02:49:48 PM »
I agree with K-Ken here...once Frame 1 starts it's solid so this way we can switch people around and what not. But once Fr 1 starts it's set the whole scenario.

It seems reasonable.

K, per the orders the only time the 475th will be split up is once or twice the four frames...so why would it be a big deal to be able...it's even closer than the 1D's and 1A's considering it's the same exact plane...J/L.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline oneway

• Silver Member
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2010, 03:27:44 PM »
I agree with K-Ken here...once Frame 1 starts it's solid so this way we can switch people around and what not. But once Fr 1 starts it's set the whole scenario.

It seems reasonable.

K, per the orders the only time the 475th will be split up is once or twice the four frames...so why would it be a big deal to be able...it's even closer than the 1D's and 1A's considering it's the same exact plane...J/L.

Brooke mentioned that they were discussing just this when I PM'd him a few weeks ago...

The argument being that the whole reason for the beta from a players management perspective was to work out issues with the groups as they had been assigned and crafted.

Makes total sense and does not violate the intent of the provision while still affording management the flexibility it needs to fine tune their force.

Oneway