Author Topic: 2 Kills bugged on one sortie?  (Read 270 times)

Offline Greziz

• Copper Member
2 Kills bugged on one sortie?
« on: July 05, 2010, 07:25:27 PM »
Ok so I was flying around killing thing and 2 of the targets I wished death upon either A: Disconnected or B: Ejected no more than 400 feet away. I was not awarded my proxy or kill or whatever you would call it and neither of the targets had been wounded by any one else to my knowledge. I think the bomber pilot may have just bailed possibly being hit previously outta knowing he was doomed. I however think the 2nd a 109 pilot to have maliciously let me chase him a sector before he realised he was going to be caught and shot and so pulled his internet cord disconnecting. I am pretty sure though if your the closest target within the 3000 mark you get the proxy so I submit the film to be reviewed for a bug.

http://www.mediafire.com/?gtmf1jmjjiy

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
Re: 2 Kills bugged on one sortie?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 08:03:47 PM »
Help me find the second one you are talking about.  The only one I find is the 190 that disappears at the 12:58 mark.  That contact comes on film at the 8:26 mark at 15.0k, that's not enough information to determine that he hadn't been damaged before.
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline Greziz

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 08:21:36 PM »
The 190 is the 2nd one the bomber bails after I killed his 2nd bomber and he is the the first one questionable but on closer inspection the kill was probably awarded to some one else on the bombers as I looked closely I noted that I hadn't been able to put a single bullet in that bomber though I was sure I got some on him when I first dove. the 190 is the one I am almost sure shoulda been a proxy.

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2010, 10:07:37 PM »
Like I said in the first post, you only have film of the 190  for about 4.5 minutes at the end of his flight.  It's very plausible that he got shot earlier in his flight, even a single bullet is enough to keep a proxy from you.
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2010, 05:52:12 PM »
I'm pretty sure if you haven't reached out and touched a con you have to be 1.5 to receive the proxy...not 3.0.....2.0 you may get if you are on the lesser side of the 2... trhis is the same for discos etc...which is what it would be classed as if he was to pull the cord...