Author Topic: looking for a squad  (Read 1679 times)

Offline rebelpride99

• Zinc Member
looking for a squad
« on: July 09, 2010, 06:52:53 PM »
Ex FA guy here, just about have the basics down, mainly fly fighters but the tanks are killer to. Looking to join a squad thats been around a while, thats active and has planned missions. Im not looking for a squad that just flies around  aimlessly with whoever is on that day, I like fun flying but like the strategic planning missions at least weekly. I am on Central time. I went about looking for a squad this way as there are so many on here. Oh yeah I am a older youngster lol.   :old:

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
Re: looking for a squad
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2010, 06:55:33 PM »
welcome to the game
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2010, 07:03:39 PM »
How old?
Landing is overrated.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I: I took the one less traveled by." - Robert Frost
"Uncommon valor was a common virtue." <S>

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2010, 08:03:37 PM »
Welcome to your newest addiction. If you fly knight, look for waystin2 or any of us oinkers we would love to have you fly along. Plus we need some fresh pork.

FYI check out our wesite www.pigsonthewing.org

:salute and hope to see ya there.
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline rebelpride99

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2010, 11:58:30 PM »
50 going on 21

Offline doomed

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2010, 02:26:55 AM »
check out jg77

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2010, 03:07:15 AM »
I'd say VF-17 might be fun but the only strategic planning is more of who's turn is it to bring the gin and rum.

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2010, 07:29:33 AM »
173rd sounds a lot like that. we fly and have fun most of the week. we do some missions during the week. i would say two to three a day. Saturday is our squad night and we do nothing but missions that day. Sunday thru Friday we mostly talk a ton of crap and have fun. laughing, making fun of squadies are areas you need to be strong in. not that great in fighters we got folks that can help with that. not that great in a gv we got folks that can help with that. not that great in a bomber we got folks that can help with that.

We fly Rooks and fly on vox 137. our squad website is http://www.173rdguardianangels.info/Welcome/ check us out fly with us for a week or two and see what you think. if you like flying with us and still want to hang out with us we will send you an invite. if you dont think this squad is for you thats cool no hard feelings you can try to find a diffrent one. Salute hope you find what your looking for
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2010, 02:00:51 PM »
173rd sounds a lot like that. we fly and have fun most of the week. we do some missions during the week. i would say two to three a day. Saturday is our squad night and we do nothing but missions that day. Sunday thru Friday we mostly talk a ton of crap and have fun. laughing, making fun of squadies are areas you need to be strong in. not that great in fighters we got folks that can help with that. not that great in a gv we got folks that can help with that. not that great in a bomber we got folks that can help with that.

We fly Rooks and fly on vox 137. our squad website is http://www.173rdguardianangels.info/Welcome/ check us out fly with us for a week or two and see what you think. if you like flying with us and still want to hang out with us we will send you an invite. if you dont think this squad is for you thats cool no hard feelings you can try to find a diffrent one. Salute hope you find what your looking for

Good advice and good squad.

Get some experience with the 173rd, then you can loose the training wheels and check out the 125th Spartan Warriors.

:uhoh

:bolt:
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline papjohns

• Copper Member
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2010, 03:36:01 PM »
"CAN DO, SIR! "The difficult we do immediately; the impossible takes a little longer."

Army of Muppets

Offline Crus8r

• Zinc Member
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2010, 06:41:40 PM »
Welcome to the Community sir.

Offline falcon23

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2010, 06:48:00 PM »
Give alchemists a holler on bish..I am getting a new squad together,but my old squad was on for about 3 years..We do everything,and missions are my Forte' whether NOE or at ALT..
     And welcome to AH
                                                        Falcon23 :salute

Offline DEECONX

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2010, 07:22:06 PM »
Well, I have only been flying with them for 2 days now, but I recommend the 82nd Fighter Group.

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2010, 07:51:20 PM »
Well, I have only been flying with them for 2 days now, but I recommend the 82nd Fighter Group.

If you think strategic missions as flying up with 7 guys in formation with some 38's...then PM Plazus
Strokes

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2010, 05:39:46 AM »
Hey rebelpride. <S> from the 582nd Kokutai. We're a good squad looking for full time members and anyone with game experience is welcome on vox 158 with us in the Bishops. You don't need to join us to fly with us so look us up and hopefully we're what you're looking for. <S> we accept any age (except most squeeks) as long as they are mature and love flying as a team.
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy