Author Topic: hat track  (Read 631 times)

Offline weiser

• Copper Member
hat track
« on: July 15, 2010, 12:57:29 AM »
gentlemen i need to know if aces high supports the hat track, and i need to know if it does how to make it work. the cd that came with it isn't much help. In case you haven't heard of the hat track it's another version of the track ir. please help
co/162ndFG"Purple*Hearts"
success doesn't always mean fun
but having fun is always successful

Offline maddafinga

• Silver Member
      • The Musketeers Squadron
Re: hat track
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 07:32:45 AM »
Never heard of hat track, but I'm certain that AH supports it.  There are several guys who use freetrack and it works just fine, AH supports head tracking in general.  I can't help you with the program at all however I'm afraid. 
madda
The Musketeers Squadron
http://www.musketeers.org/
When the Dude is recognized in the World, Undudeness is seen everywhere... Dude De Ching
http://dudeism.com/tao/

Offline weiser

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 06:48:18 AM »
i was able to get a reply from the supplier and the hat track is compatible only to Microsoft flight sim and sim x. i should of read up more before purchasing the product. if anyone is interested in the hat track you can find it at vrinsight.com
co/162ndFG"Purple*Hearts"
success doesn't always mean fun
but having fun is always successful

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 01:07:01 AM »
get trakir it is compatible with AH lots of guys use it here.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Tigger29

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2010, 11:02:45 AM »
The reason Aces High is compatible with freetrack is because freetrack reports your head position in the same way that trackir does.  Basically, anything that is compatible with TrackIr is compatible with freetrack as well.

Hattrack probably uses its own language.  Maybe there is some kind of translator online, but I don't know.  Seems kind of dumb that they wouldn't use the same language as TrackIR but maybe it's a legal thing.. who knows.