Author Topic: DRAGON WARRIORS!!!  (Read 892 times)

Offline swareiam

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
DRAGON WARRIORS!!!
« on: July 16, 2010, 10:50:09 AM »

AKWarHwk of the Arabian Knights
Aces High Scenario, FSO, and Combat Challenge Teams
Don't let your ego get too close to your position, so that if your position gets shot down, your ego doesn't go with it. General Colin Powell

Offline K-KEN

• Silver Member
      • http://www.cutthroats.com
Re: DRAGON WARRIORS!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 02:59:02 PM »
Most excellent Redtail7!! Most Excellent!

Offline swareiam

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 03:30:35 PM »
Most excellent Redtail7!! Most Excellent!

どうもありがとう
Dōmo arigatō KEN

:salute
Don't let your ego get too close to your position, so that if your position gets shot down, your ego doesn't go with it. General Colin Powell

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2010, 04:49:06 PM »
I have registered for your squadron Redtail7....I think.....not really sure if it has all finalized yet.

Offline swareiam

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2010, 06:13:29 PM »
I have registered for your squadron Redtail7....I think.....not really sure if it has all finalized yet.

SPKmes,

Brave samurai warrior of the Impire. Prepare yourself for a lot of fun. Welcome aboard sir.  :aok

Offline K-KEN

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2010, 06:24:10 PM »

SPKmes

Edit: It didn't take. It would appear your Registration failed to list your ID. Looks like it took the registration but your ID isn't listed with Redtails but there is a space where the name should be. I will grant you access once your name appears.  

It's very strange, there are 2 planes assigned but only Redtail7 is listed with a pair of commas.......hmmm I'll have to see what happened. I sent a PM to the CMs and DBA. We shall get you fixed ASAP.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 06:52:50 PM by K-KEN »

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2010, 07:46:32 PM »
SPKmes

Edit: It didn't take. It would appear your Registration failed to list your ID. Looks like it took the registration but your ID isn't listed with Redtails but there is a space where the name should be. I will grant you access once your name appears. 

It's very strange, there are 2 planes assigned but only Redtail7 is listed with a pair of commas.......hmmm I'll have to see what happened. I sent a PM to the CMs and DBA. We shall get you fixed ASAP.

Could it be that I should have made my registration ID the same as my in game name?...as it is I used my BBS name and may not find me as an active player

oh yes and Redtail...what's this Fun rubbish...I thought it was WAR!!!! hahaha...it's always fun when you fly the clown tailed beauty
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 07:49:45 PM by SPKmes »

Offline swareiam

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2010, 09:30:41 PM »
Could it be that I should have made my registration ID the same as my in game name?...as it is I used my BBS name and may not find me as an active player

oh yes and Redtail...what's this Fun rubbish...I thought it was WAR!!!! hahaha...it's always fun when you fly the clown tailed beauty

Well, can't you kill stuff and have fun doing it  :lol

Welcome aboard sir

Offline K-KEN

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2010, 08:39:19 PM »

What is your "in game" name??  I can grant you access to the forums, as I checked that and it finds SPKmes, no problem.

A few players have forum ids that are different. It's not a problem-ya just have to list both. Look at Redtail7!  :)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 08:42:27 PM by K-KEN »