Author Topic: I NEED HELP QUICK SKUZZY HELP  (Read 1176 times)

Offline BulletVI

• Silver Member
      • http://virtuallyinfamous.webs.com
Re: I NEED HELP QUICK SKUZZY HELP
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2010, 05:14:54 PM »
I think gyrene nailed it....... was nothing to do with Aces High, it was your anti-virus program......

Yes probally it was but with all due respect it shouldnt have done it so it may be worth while the guys checking to see if the new version they are planning doe's interfer with certain anti virus programs so that if there is any hic-ups they can let us know how to iron them out rather than design and build update after update to sort it for us !!!!!!!!

its a thought :)
You Don't See Me But You Hear Me Coming Then Darkness

HUH Computer's GIVE ME A SPANNER AND A WRENCH ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.  ( Mr Fix It ) :)

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2010, 06:16:50 AM »
There is nothing we can do about anti-virus programs corrupting the game.  We continually tell everyong to shutdown anti-virus when updating, playing, or installing the game.

Of course, if you run Norton or McAfee products, they will continue to corrupt the game files, even when they are disabled.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline BulletVI

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2010, 02:23:46 PM »
There is nothing we can do about anti-virus programs corrupting the game.  We continually tell everyong to shutdown anti-virus when updating, playing, or installing the game.

Of course, if you run Norton or McAfee products, they will continue to corrupt the game files, even when they are disabled.

Yeh Skuzzy like you say if we switch off and update the game its better. But remember some are afraid of that so they don't get the Polis knocking on the door and told they being arrested for Such and Such a computer crime even tho they innocent lol :lol

HUH Computer's GIVE ME A SPANNER AND A WRENCH ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.  ( Mr Fix It ) :)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2010, 04:22:27 PM »

So does ZoneAlarm if you run Windows XP.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline BulletVI

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2010, 06:44:38 PM »

I would like to thank everyone who posted in here to try and help me out you all contributed to me sorting out Ace's High II on that near Heart Attack Day.

Many Thanks Again
#

I i will try to feal sorry for you all when i shoot you down in the game :lol :lol
 :salute :salute :salute :salute