Author Topic: Cant slide view up, down, left, or right  (Read 1077 times)

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
Re: Cant slide view up, down, left, or right
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2010, 03:57:41 PM »
No, no, that's just me mashing 2 screens together to show you have to scroll. I just didn't think to stick a bright red border between the two. It was a quick and dirty edit.

Zoom is a toggle. The FOV is the amount of zoom. Instead of hitting "zoom in" or "zoom out" when the zoom toggle is engaged, you can map that to a slider. Thus, you can toggle zoom with a button, but once zoomed you can zoom in and out at your will by manipulating a slider directly.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2010, 07:00:11 PM »
I tried mapping the CH throttle micro-stick to FOV a few years back and it locked out the zoom function. Maybe I should have played with it some more but it was easier just to unmap it and stick to zoom.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline 53gunner

• Copper Member
      • http://calliesworld.com
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2010, 05:40:05 PM »
I had it working on the slider ("zooming" in and out) but like you said it would lock my other head movements

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2010, 08:39:25 PM »
Just to be clear, moving the head forward is not "zoom" -- zoom uses the FOV mapping, and the head stays put. Otherwise, it is as you described. You're just talking about the head, not the zoom. :)

Offline 53gunner

• Copper Member
      • http://calliesworld.com
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2010, 08:48:13 AM »
AAahhh yep I confused myself :aok