• Zinc Member
Re: Vox
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2010, 05:36:04 PM »

Vox is worse since last patch.

Offline remy1dog

• Zinc Member
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2010, 06:36:35 AM »
I am getting ther same. not hearing the last part of transmissions.

Offline Stoney12

• Zinc Member
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2010, 01:24:10 PM »
To the powers that be at HiTech:

It seems from my end that when two people push to talk at almost the same time,  the first one's remainder of the transmission is lost...and the second's never gets started....it has really become a pain...I appreciate the strive to improve and update the game for the future , but this issue has to be rectified before moving forward....to me it reduces playabilty/enjoyability by at least 30%...

thank you for your attention to this matter
Stoney12

on a side note the vox aren't as clear as they were before the update...

But the new graphics were a huge improvement...(didn't want the whole post to be negative...)

Offline Dr_Death8

• Nickel Member
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2010, 02:20:52 PM »
I am getting ther same. not hearing the last part of transmissions.
I have noted this at times but I think it is more based on the 4 sec time limit.  :salute

Offline TUK

• Silver Member
      • 13MPG
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2010, 02:57:30 PM »
My vox still sux. Enough Said..
Where do I sign up for the petition @?....
CO WD40 (FSO)
Death From Above (DFA) - Main Arena

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2010, 09:49:07 AM »
Anything on the horizon on this issue?

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2010, 04:28:26 AM »
weird, i can hear everybody perfectly.  except when two people are talking at same time and if there's lots of radio chatter, then some transmissions get lost. but that is understandable.  you guys tested to see maybe too many people were talking on line?  maybe test a couple of guys only having a conversation, see what happens.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline maddafinga

• Silver Member
      • The Musketeers Squadron
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2010, 07:43:09 AM »
weird, i can hear everybody perfectly.  except when two people are talking at same time and if there's lots of radio chatter, then some transmissions get lost. but that is understandable.  you guys tested to see maybe too many people were talking on line?  maybe test a couple of guys only having a conversation, see what happens.

semp

Yeah, I've had it happen a number of times with just two of us on squad channel.  We have a small squad, so there's frequently only two of us on at a time, easy to check.  there have been times when both of us have had the other cut out, but most of the time only one or the other will lose the end of transmissions. 

madda
The Musketeers Squadron
http://www.musketeers.org/
When the Dude is recognized in the World, Undudeness is seen everywhere... Dude De Ching
http://dudeism.com/tao/

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2010, 08:46:16 AM »

semp
Not an issue as far as any one else talking. Some of my squad hear the full transmission others it cuts out on them. Same thing for range as well.

Offline Foz

• Zinc Member
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2010, 02:51:00 PM »
This is still occurring.....any acknowledgment that it is an issue or when a fix might be available?

Offline Pand

• Silver Member
      • Pand's Fighter Wing
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2010, 12:35:30 PM »
BUMP

Regards,

Pandemonium
"HORDE not HOARD. Unless someone has a dragon sitting on top of a bunch of La7s somewhere." -80hd

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2010, 09:13:38 PM »
I noticed it happens when you press to talk at a certain time during anothers transmission. Usually you can notice it if you try to talk right when they start talking.
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline Closer

• Zinc Member
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2010, 11:01:03 AM »
The vox is still not working correctly. It has been 4 months now, maybe I'm wrong but there seems to be no apparent attention to this matter.

Offline Closer

• Zinc Member
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2010, 06:05:25 PM »
wave in and port forwarding is not providing any better vox as another thread might suggest. some have reported worse since tryin this

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2010, 05:48:18 PM »
Can you tell us what sound card the guy that has it worse with the changes is using? For the record... the port range forwarding suggestion cannot make it worse. Thats an improvement in connection if anything.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.