Author Topic: Any Astronomers out there ???  (Read 2102 times)

Offline EskimoJoe

• Platinum Member
Re: Any Astronomers out there ???
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2010, 01:53:39 AM »
lyric you are only looking for an argument in this thread. The fact that he said 'chalenger' was insinuating that Challenger is an alt monkey in game. Your intentions are very apparent to us, so we feel no remorse for laughing at the Spaceship Chalenger. It would be just the same as if it were spaceship akak, so stop trying to put a guilt trip on anyone for having a little fun.

Raptor, maybe you should respect another man's feelings. Just a suggestion.

Also, Bear, if I could speak my mind I'd be PNG'd as soon as skuzzy saw this post.
Put a +1 on your geekness atribute  :aok

Offline froger

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2010, 02:00:33 AM »
BEAR, BOOOO HISSS BOOO (hits bear in the head with orange) get off the stage! :D

Astrology he asks? Is that girl at the grocery store into you? Is a new job in your future? What the heck is that alien embrio in the sky? Call me

(Image removed from quote.)

<------------just dropped miss Cleo off at the pool  :banana:

froger
frogs are people too

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2010, 02:01:57 AM »
lyric you are only looking for an argument in this thread. The fact that he said 'chalenger' was insinuating that Challenger is an alt monkey in game. Your intentions are very apparent to us, so we feel no remorse for laughing at the Spaceship Chalenger. It would be just the same as if it were spaceship akak, so stop trying to put a guilt trip on anyone for having a little fun.

No Raptor... its sycophancy... calumniation... vilification... defamation... and slander.

Its repeating the same behaviour and expecting a different result. Their failure has presented itself over months. Its such a big failure they cant stand it any longer. These little boys have redefined the word troll and remade the mold in their own image.

Its not working boys. Maybe you should find someone with a thinner skin to mull over. Its not working on me and I think your the biggest goofs Ive ever heard of.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2010, 07:10:20 AM »
It could be the spaceship "Chalenger".  :D
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl Vosstronaut?

<S> Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2010, 07:34:39 AM »
My take: a couple of Rooks dueling in the TA  :devil

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2010, 08:39:40 AM »
No Raptor... its sycophancy... calumniation... vilification... defamation... and slander.

I know a good lawyer who specializes in Alt Monkey Slander.

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2010, 09:46:17 AM »
Did someone say Astrology?

Your Birthday Today:

Weekend responsibilities may require a temporary separation from your Knight love partners today. This is apt to be upsetting and rather disheartening, but there's likely nothing you can do about it except work as quickly as you can so that you can finish and get back to your "squad".  That is, if you can get into the pink arena.  Make sure your special friends know what's going on.  Spam them from the lobby.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2010, 10:11:14 AM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl Vosstronaut?

<S> Oz

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2010, 10:51:13 AM »
I know a good lawyer who specializes in Alt Monkey Slander.

I know a Muppet that reached into his bag of tricks and threatened my life and the life of my family openly on channel 2 in the main arena. That took a lot of brains. I bet you think that was really cute... right? That particular Muppet should have been banned right then and there.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2010, 11:03:42 AM »

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2010, 11:12:13 AM »
  :huh  as much as I like to see Chalenge poked with a stick, I'd say that crosses the line. Maybe we should have a "flame Chalenge" sticky forum in order to keep the OPs on topic. We went from what's this picture my dad took in the sky to Chalenge and his family being threatened on 200.  :rolleyes:

I'll be the 1st to say IN. This thread has gone to chit.
Lighten up Francis

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2010, 12:02:39 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 11:18:03 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2010, 12:46:14 PM »
Hide behind your anonymity little boy. I bet it makes you feel real important.

Well, if you want to know who I am and where I live just ask.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2010, 12:47:42 PM »
Raptor, maybe you should respect another man's feelings. Just a suggestion.

Also, Bear, if I could speak my mind I'd be PNG'd as soon as skuzzy saw this post.

Feel free to send me a PM

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: August 07, 2010, 12:49:33 PM »

Its repeating the same behaviour and expecting a different result. Their failure has presented itself over months. Its such a big failure they cant stand it any longer. These little boys have redefined the word troll and remade the mold in their own image.

Its not working boys. Maybe you should find someone with a thinner skin to mull over. Its not working on me and I think your the biggest goofs Ive ever heard of.

Apparently it is working  :lol