Author Topic: Random Crashes since update  (Read 361 times)

Offline Airborne

• Zinc Member
      • The Wrecking Crew
Random Crashes since update
« on: August 04, 2010, 02:30:37 PM »
First, I've never had a problem running AH2 until the latest update...

Very inconvenient to be bombing the devil out of something for follow on missions, and then AH2 CTD's for no apparent reason. I was in a slow turn with 2 more drops to make, and it happened. Once more, is that the arena I've spent all morning help take bases in, is 141 of 100 and I cant get back in with my squaddies or my teammates that I've been taking dirt with, not even to mention the perks I lost from kills/bomb damage which is only aggravating at best. The real aggravation comes from not being able to get back into the arena...

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Random Crashes since update
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 02:53:01 PM »
Hey, it happens! HTC can't control the internet. As for not being able to get back in, there are a hundred threads on these boards as to why the cap system is set-up like it is.

Offline Ghastly

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 06:58:27 PM »
I'd post this in the technical support section - along with the information requested (see sticky's).  You'll be much more likely to get the bottom of whatever the issue is there.   For most of us, the game is rock solid, so the crash you are experiencing is much more likely to be a hardware software issue than a bug.

<S>
"Curse your sudden (but inevitable!) betrayal!"
Grue

Offline Airborne

• Zinc Member
      • The Wrecking Crew
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 10:16:28 PM »
Hey, it happens! HTC can't control the internet. As for not being able to get back in, there are a hundred threads on these boards as to why the cap system is set-up like it is.

If it were an internet issue, I wouldnt post here, I would call my provider.... It is a GAME CRASHING issue...

But hey, nice try.

Offline Airborne

• Zinc Member
      • The Wrecking Crew
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2010, 10:20:42 PM »
I'd post this in the technical support section - along with the information requested (see sticky's).  You'll be much more likely to get the bottom of whatever the issue is there.   For most of us, the game is rock solid, so the crash you are experiencing is much more likely to be a hardware software issue than a bug.

<S>

ahh, got ya, missed the tech support forums, ill repost, thanks for the HELPFUL answer.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2010, 04:05:03 PM »
I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were looking for help, I thought you were just posting to piss and moan about caps.

Asking for help usually involves questions with detailed information on what the problem you are experiencing. Instead your post was how you got dumped while circling for another bomb pass, or insinuated that there is an issue with the game "since the last update".

Learn to post coherent posts and we will most likely not run into these types of misunderstandings again, oh and thank-you for playing.  :neener:

Offline Airborne

• Zinc Member
      • The Wrecking Crew
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2010, 06:39:05 AM »
I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were looking for help, I thought you were just posting to piss and moan about caps.

Asking for help usually involves questions with detailed information on what the problem you are experiencing. Instead your post was how you got dumped while circling for another bomb pass, or insinuated that there is an issue with the game "since the last update".

Learn to post coherent posts and we will most likely not run into these types of misunderstandings again, oh and thank-you for playing.  :neener:

Oh, my bad fugitive, I didn't realize you worked for HTC....oh, that's right, you dont...

go find somewhere else to post pad on the forums.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2010, 05:06:13 PM »
Oh, my bad fugitive, I didn't realize you worked for HTC....oh, that's right, you dont...

go find somewhere else to post pad on the forums.

LOL!!! I love people with attitudes, we all get so much enjoyment laughing at their stupidity. Bring it on little man !  :aok

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2010, 02:39:12 PM »
LOL!!! I love people with attitudes, we all get so much enjoyment laughing at their stupidity. Bring it on little man !  :aok
:rofl It is funny when it happens, which is at least once a day.  :rofl
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett