Author Topic: Bermuda Triangle?  (Read 736 times)

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
Re: Bermuda Triangle?
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2010, 12:07:16 PM »
Nope. That's normal behavior. 15 minutes after the CV sinks, the task group respawns at its home port.

Yep.  Happens to me quite a bit as I like to keep hammering away at those pesky red planes that keep trying to sink the rest of the ships after the CV is gone. 

Usually there are at least one or two people that take off right away after the CV respawns at home port, and someone in a 5" shooting at nothing who didn't notice we're home and there's no enemy anywhere around.   :D
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline The Grinch

• Copper Member
Re: Bermuda Triangle?
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2010, 05:07:29 AM »
So I was flying around in the pink arena just now from a CV we had in sector 3,6.  I saw some high cons that I thought were enemy buffs and I lifted in F4U-4 to intercept them.  Turned out the buffs were friendly but there were enemy interceptors after them and I chased one around for awhile before I finally finished him off and that's when things got weird.  I was at about 1/4 fuel so I headed back to the carrier, was on my final approach to land when *poof*, the CV and both cruisers vanished.  I didn't have time to get my flaps back up and throttle up before I hit the drink and crashed.  When I ended my sortie, I was back on the same task group but it was now at sector 2,11. 

Is that normal?  None of the ships were damaged visibly and there were no enemy cons anywhere around.  It just vanished.
i stole that CV  :D