Author Topic: 412th Braunco Mustangs ---- RECRUITING  (Read 2936 times)

Offline 1sum41

• Silver Member
      • devil dog squadron
Re: 412th Braunco Mustangs ---- RECRUITING
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2010, 10:05:10 PM »
these guys are great sticks with their mustangs. i have had the unfortunate chance of being at the receiving end of their .50s.  :salute great squad.

Offline Pand

• Silver Member
      • Pand's Fighter Wing
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2010, 10:39:23 PM »
these guys are great sticks with their mustangs. i have had the unfortunate chance of being at the receiving end of their .50s.  :salute great squad.

Thanks 1sum41 for the comments!  :salute

Regards,

Pandemonium
"HORDE not HOARD. Unless someone has a dragon sitting on top of a bunch of La7s somewhere." -80hd

Offline Pand

• Silver Member
      • Pand's Fighter Wing
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2010, 10:45:07 PM »
Good luck filling your ranks Pand.  The 7th was gonna join u guys full time since we fly FSO under 412th. But it appears one of your officers doesn't like my guys.  Not gonna ditch u guys for FSO though since we mesh well together. :salute

Hey Becinhu,

We would need to review the issue (if one still exists) in our internal officers' meetings; however, I think that you and your team would be a great asset to the 412th in the MA, in addition to FSO if you all are still interested in joining.  Ping me next time you're online or toss me an email and we can discuss!  Look forward to hearing from you.  pand@brauncomustangs.org
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 10:47:29 PM by Pand »

Regards,

Pandemonium
"HORDE not HOARD. Unless someone has a dragon sitting on top of a bunch of La7s somewhere." -80hd

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2010, 11:15:32 PM »
Willing to discuss but it's irrelevant at this point.  Seems an internal email got sent to one of my guys by mistake since they had registered on your sites email forum to get fso details (i didnt get it since i get fso stuff directly).  Seems said officer thinks my guys are not skilled ( me i can understand...i suck), they want nothing to do with this person at all now. FSO being excluded because we love FSO and we all mute him the rare occasions that he flies.  You can speak to Nef..i won't discuss this individual on the boards or in PM/email, I consider him trash.  :salute
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline Pand

• Silver Member
      • Pand's Fighter Wing
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2010, 11:38:03 PM »
Becinhu,

I did a little digging in the squadron archives of our discussion list and found the "offending" message.  It did not reference anything regarding skill, but instead expressed a concern of the possible candidates "doing their own thing" and not making an effort to fly with the rest of the squad... which is rule #1 in the 412th (aside from flying the pony!)  :D  I will send you a copy of the message for your review, and maybe this is just a big misunderstanding that can be addressed.

I have enjoyed flying with you all in FSO and look forward to seeing what the future holds!  :salute

Regards,

Pandemonium

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2010, 08:42:56 AM »
Willing to discuss but it's irrelevant at this point.  Seems an internal email got sent to one of my guys by mistake since they had registered on your sites email forum to get fso details (i didnt get it since i get fso stuff directly).  Seems said officer thinks my guys are not skilled ( me i can understand...i suck), they want nothing to do with this person at all now. FSO being excluded because we love FSO and we all mute him the rare occasions that he flies.  You can speak to Nef..i won't discuss this individual on the boards or in PM/email, I consider him trash.  :salute

Both you and I had discussed it and I thought we had moved on... :headscratch:

There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2010, 04:55:33 PM »
     I have Nef. Thats why I stated that I wouldn't discuss it and I directed Pand to you.  I saw the recruitment post, stated good luck along with a "want could have been" reference.  I never mentioned any persons.  I never saw the original message that my guy read.  As we discussed it was all or nothing with my guys.  I would love to be in the 412th full time, however, as stated to you, if one is out we all are.  The one who got the message is out, as is one other which just leaves me as a full timer.  Both other members are here and there and member 6 is just one guy's kid/second account when comp was down. 
     I am not angry, bitter, etc.  It's a done issue. It's gone.  I hope the 412th returns to its glory.  :salute

Also, as stated we aren't going anywhere for FSO unless you guys ask to end it.  :salute :salute
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2010, 05:35:13 PM »
Well for what its worth the offer still stands.  :salute

Also, FSO starts September 3rd.  :salute
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline Plazus

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2010, 06:17:57 PM »
Seen these guys in action, both in the MAs and FSO. Good group of gents and good luck! See ya in the cartoon skies!
Plazus
80th FS "Headhunters"

Axis vs Allies

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2010, 11:15:58 PM »

Also, FSO starts September 3rd.  :salute

I'll be there. Can't let any of you gain any more ground on me.  I'm a terrible pilot, so I'm clinging to my lead like a madman. :salute

The other issue is in Pand and don's hands now.  I said my peace, now I'm done with it.  :salute
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline dmdchief

• Nickel Member
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2010, 10:20:44 AM »
Hey ya'll if you ever see or hear from Midnight, tell him I (ab8aac aka/dmdchief) he knows me simply as chief (a reference to when I was a police chief when I joined aces high) and tell him I am still using the p51d sight he made back in aces high I.  I sure wish he was still around he was a good teacher.

SALUTE
Frank Williams
ab8aac out
HAVE THE COURAGE TO STEP UP AND LEAD AND THE PUBLIC WILL FOLLOW

Offline Pand

• Silver Member
      • Pand's Fighter Wing
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2010, 03:36:16 PM »
Hey ya'll if you ever see or hear from Midnight, tell him I (ab8aac aka/dmdchief) he knows me simply as chief (a reference to when I was a police chief when I joined aces high) and tell him I am still using the p51d sight he made back in aces high I.  I sure wish he was still around he was a good teacher.

I've forwarded across your kind words to him via email!  Thanks for posting ab8aac!

Regards,

Pandemonium

Offline Pand

• Silver Member
      • Pand's Fighter Wing
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2010, 06:21:10 PM »
The 412th would officially like to welcome four new recruits into the 412th Boot Camp as Cadets in the Officer Training Candidate Program!

- LazyDog
 - GetRad
 - Zippatuh
 - Syotos

You can view the entire 412th FS Active Duty Roster by visiting: http://www.brauncomustangs.org/site/index.php?option=com_dynamicroster&Itemid=42

Regards,

Pandemonium

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2010, 09:23:21 PM »
You guys still looking for FSO flyers?
Lighten up Francis

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2010, 09:40:16 PM »
what ever happened to SkatSr?   haven't seen that name in quite awhile
-AoM-