Author Topic: looking for a squad  (Read 1510 times)

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
Re: looking for a squad
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2010, 06:55:44 PM »
To be more precise"

http://www.ahjg77.com

JG77 is active, has been around for a while now, and is becoming a force to be reckond with.

We fly most of the week in furballs, but do participate in the F.riday S.quad O.perations, which is VERY tactical.

Our squad night is also more often than not a thoroughly planned-out event, which takes place every saturday night.

I can proudly say that we are a dedicated Axis squad, most prefer the German iron, but allied planes can be flown during the week. ("the week" being anytime while not in the FSO, or squad night)

Our fighter corps members are, in most cases, very skilled, and can be trusted to watch your back in a dogfight.

Our GV and Bomber corps members are at a degree of excellence unparalled by even our fighters, consistently ranking within the top 100 range.

We can and will train new recuits, so long as you download Team Speak, a program we use for voice communications, as the built-in VOX system is, in our opinion, not very good.

Great bunch of fellows to kill people with.
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Ingame ID: Johannes

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2010, 08:49:03 AM »
you could try hooking up with the FA ~ Hells Angles ~. They are a squad that came over from FA and now fly a good bit in AH.
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline rebelpride99

• Zinc Member
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2010, 01:54:36 PM »
I really appreciate all the help and advice every one has given to me. I have joined the 173rd guardian angels, those guys have been very helpfull and they have definately accelerated my learning curve. Thanks Again to everyone and look to see ya in the sky.

{S} Razorbck  :aok

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2010, 02:50:25 PM »
Salute Razorbck welcome to the 173rd bro :cheers:
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline INSANO2

• Zinc Member
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2010, 03:15:32 PM »
I hear the 364th Chawks have sheep and peach schnapp's! That's where the party is at! Knights channel 164! :banana: