Author Topic: view bug  (Read 264 times)

Offline hyster

• Copper Member
view bug
« on: August 12, 2010, 05:05:59 AM »
not sure if this is a bug.
in all planes that i have flown in the last few weeks (p-51d, mossie, f4u-1d - 1a ,niki and a few others) when i view front left/right (45 and 315 deg flat plane only)and move my head position as far outside as possable when i reach the furthest point the head position bounces back towards the middle and the control for left and right is reversed till i let go of the control.

not a major thing but it is annoying when setting up a new plane.

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
Re: view bug
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 11:31:25 AM »
AFAIK it's your head bouncing off the canopy.  Really.

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 06:42:08 AM »
It does make it difficult to setup views, especially if you are going for an angle.

Offline Dr_Death8

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 11:57:53 AM »
not sure if this is a bug.
in all planes that i have flown in the last few weeks (p-51d, mossie, f4u-1d - 1a ,niki and a few others) when i view front left/right (45 and 315 deg flat plane only)and move my head position as far outside as possable when i reach the furthest point the head position bounces back towards the middle and the control for left and right is reversed till i let go of the control.

not a major thing but it is annoying when setting up a new plane.
Mine gets to the edge and will move forward or backward, never back toward center. You may want to try filming it and sending it in. :salute