Author Topic: What has happened to AH?  (Read 1441 times)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Re: What has happened to AH?
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2010, 08:04:37 PM »
More than a few including yourself sir
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2010, 09:15:01 PM »
     Granted alot of the Pm's ingame are rather childish. However, they still pale in comparison to playing a console game online, ie. COD, Halo, etc.  I always felt odd being cursed out by a kid who's stones hadn't dropped yet.  In here you get the typical "blah, blah, I own you, blah, blah".  Console games are much worse.  I remember my younger brother (6' 1" 275lb former smalltime pro wrestler) telling me how had actually logged of CoD after a 10 year old called him names he had never heard of and actually caused him to blush in embarassment.  Personally, I prefer to respond to nasty Pm's with random, extremely off the wall replies.
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2010, 09:44:23 PM »
I would love to have HTC let us have a special category on the BBS specially suited for those ranky PMs. (rated PG of course). I have some really funny ones specially when our squad decided to switch countries way back.
Sporting?..no. I dont believe in airing dirty laundry. Having a wall of shame you have to admit would be priceless and give everyone a nice chuckle. I cant see getting so upset over a video game.

Ah, yes... +5 for this idea...
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2010, 09:09:47 AM »
In the spirit of this thread I wanted to thank Fearles of Hellcat FG for his exemplary ingame behavior last night... :rolleyes:
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2010, 09:44:16 AM »
In the spirit of this thread I wanted to thank Fearles of Hellcat FG for his exemplary ingame behavior last night... :rolleyes:

Punked in "the botty" with Faint Praise... Hat's on for Fearles.

Is that really how he spells it? There's a bit of a stonebutch connotation there.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2010, 09:51:30 AM »
Punked in "the botty" with Faint Praise... Hat's on for Fearles.

Is that really how he spells it? There's a bit of a stonebutch connotation there.

I don't tune 200, but my squaddies description of his tirade after being killed by me last night was quite funny (but a perfect example of what is wrong with some folks attitudes).  I just saluted him, and continued to kill more of his squaddies! :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!