Author Topic: Post your funny PM screenshots  (Read 19960 times)

Offline RoGenT

• Silver Member
Re: Post your funny PM screenshots
« Reply #270 on: June 21, 2011, 11:29:42 AM »
The first one was sent by our favorite PM whine queen. I sent him one earlier asking where he was so I could shoot him down but of course he never replied. I came across one of his squaddies, and shot him down. I just got done landing so he decided to send me one. I think what I had said should give the viewer a big clue it was.

I was defending a base by myself against 5-6 others. The person who's name I blocked via PM was actually someone else and we were just BSing with each other. The blocked name on 200 was someone who I respected until this incident (unless he was just having a really bad day and apologizes later) Him and his buds were B/Zing me and I don't recall ever making a HO shot at him. He and I did have 5 second engagment going on until his buds showed up so I disengaged and did some of that pilot stuff to avoid getting picked.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 11:34:30 AM by RoGenT »
:salute Your fellow pony dweeb today!
Offical Knight Morale Officer
#1 Punk Knight on Vtards Hit List
Proud Pig!

Offline LThunderpocket

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #271 on: June 21, 2011, 03:06:17 PM »
why does everyone block out the names?are we supposed to,because i didnt and it didnt get taken down
"no sir,it's kind of like playing Lone Ranger,but no one has to be Tonto.its a game everyone wins"
-Cpl Fish
"I refuse to be a role model
I set goals, take control, drink out my own bottles"
-Tupac

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #272 on: June 21, 2011, 04:24:04 PM »
why does everyone block out the names?are we supposed to,because i didnt and it didnt get taken down

we dont have to but it's out of courtesy, besides 1/2 the fun is guessing who the guy is. :cheers: 

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline LThunderpocket

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #273 on: June 21, 2011, 11:37:18 PM »
we dont have to but it's out of courtesy, besides 1/2 the fun is guessing who the guy is. :cheers: 

semp

out of courtesy...who cares about that.look at what the thread is about lol.its called "funny PM screenshots" most of them are of people whining,complaining,or trash talking.personally I would not be courteous in that situation.its like getting into a fight,whooping him,then telling your friends the story but you dont tell them who it was..and it makes you want to know who it is that much more<--wait..thats exactly what it is
"no sir,it's kind of like playing Lone Ranger,but no one has to be Tonto.its a game everyone wins"
-Cpl Fish
-Tupac

Offline RoGenT

• Silver Member
« Reply #274 on: June 21, 2011, 11:55:59 PM »
out of courtesy...who cares about that.look at what the thread is about lol.its called "funny PM screenshots" most of them are of people whining,complaining,or trash talking.personally I would not be courteous in that situation.its like getting into a fight,whooping him,then telling your friends the story but you dont tell them who it was..and it makes you want to know who it is that much more<--wait..thats exactly what it is

Well, in simple explaintion, I am a moderator in another forums (hunting) and posting screenshots with names showed would be considered as rule violation. I don't know about in here but considering some threads have been locked up on the behalf of people starting flame wars, I think if the names were not blocked in here than it would be considered that and locked up. Best reasonable explaintion I can give on your question.
Proud Pig!

Offline LThunderpocket

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #275 on: June 22, 2011, 12:25:48 AM »
Well, in simple explaintion, I am a moderator in another forums (hunting) and posting screenshots with names showed would be considered as rule violation. I don't know about in here but considering some threads have been locked up on the behalf of people starting flame wars, I think if the names were not blocked in here than it would be considered that and locked up. Best reasonable explaintion I can give on your question.

i think its against the rules to acuse someone of cheating or somthing like that and using their name
-Cpl Fish
-Tupac

Offline cut67

• Nickel Member
      • 483 BG
« Reply #276 on: June 22, 2011, 12:47:11 AM »
The first one was sent by our favorite PM whine queen. I sent him one earlier asking where he was so I could shoot him down but of course he never replied. I came across one of his squaddies, and shot him down. I just got done landing so he decided to send me one. I think what I had said should give the viewer a big clue it was.

(Image removed from quote.)

I was defending a base by myself against 5-6 others. The person who's name I blocked via PM was actually someone else and we were just BSing with each other. The blocked name on 200 was someone who I respected until this incident (unless he was just having a really bad day and apologizes later) Him and his buds were B/Zing me and I don't recall ever making a HO shot at him. He and I did have 5 second engagment going on until his buds showed up so I disengaged and did some of that pilot stuff to avoid getting picked.

That second image about LED complaining and making excuses
The bombers give the boom and the fighters give the zoom

Offline STXAce8

• Nickel Member
« Reply #277 on: June 22, 2011, 07:52:30 AM »
ZLA- Don't Focke Wulf Us!
Ingame: Batz
Kommando Nowotny
Its over the top as Fack

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #278 on: June 22, 2011, 10:17:00 AM »

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline STXAce8

• Nickel Member
« Reply #280 on: June 22, 2011, 10:35:00 AM »
Oops, hehe only had 1 20mm and 1 50cal left too lol.
ZLA- Don't Focke Wulf Us!
Ingame: Batz
Kommando Nowotny
Its over the top as Fack

Offline STEELE

• Nickel Member
« Reply #281 on: June 22, 2011, 06:33:43 PM »
I can see t3h future!1!11 :rofl :rofl
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 06:38:28 PM by STEELE »
The Kanonenvogel had 6 rounds per pod, this is not even close to being open for debate.

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
« Reply #282 on: June 23, 2011, 02:42:54 AM »
"Now, if I had to make the choice of one fighter aircraft above all the others...it would be, without any doubt, the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and immortal Spitfire."
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn
flew Spitfires, Hurricanes, P-51s, P-47s, and F-4s

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #283 on: June 23, 2011, 07:03:09 PM »
that's mcfly in the center with his spit16.  he wasnt exactly alone  :huh.  most of the time they had double bars.  some guys who swear they never horde, were at that horde, it is hilarious how the vguys were blamed for it, but many of the horders were knights/bishops who supposedly "help the low side" but had switched minutes before.  nothing wrong with hording.  but the rooks only started getting bases after the vguys switched to rooks and started taking the lead.  and oh yeah, they switched to rooks because they couldnt take many knight/rook bases when they were bishops  :uhoh.

semp
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 07:08:44 PM by guncrasher »
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline RoGenT

• Silver Member
« Reply #284 on: June 23, 2011, 08:16:57 PM »

I think this one could go under 'Screen shot: Fail'  since you forgot to edit out Dallas's name  :D
Proud Pig!