Author Topic: Post your funny PM screenshots  (Read 19959 times)

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
Re: Post your funny PM screenshots
« Reply #285 on: June 24, 2011, 01:53:34 PM »
that's mcfly in the center with his spit16.  he wasnt exactly alone  :huh.  most of the time they had double bars.  some guys who swear they never horde, were at that horde, it is hilarious how the vguys were blamed for it, but many of the horders were knights/bishops who supposedly "help the low side" but had switched minutes before.  nothing wrong with hording.  but the rooks only started getting bases after the vguys switched to rooks and started taking the lead.  and oh yeah, they switched to rooks because they couldnt take many knight/rook bases when they were bishops  :uhoh.

(Image removed from quote.)

semp

I never said that I never horde.

P.S. that plane sucked
"Now, if I had to make the choice of one fighter aircraft above all the others...it would be, without any doubt, the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and immortal Spitfire."
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn
flew Spitfires, Hurricanes, P-51s, P-47s, and F-4s

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #286 on: June 24, 2011, 02:45:22 PM »
but you did mention that you were not with 20 guys picking. :rofl.  nothing wrong with picking or hording but you denied it just not showing in your screen print  :neener:

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
« Reply #287 on: June 24, 2011, 03:36:11 PM »
but you did mention that you were not with 20 guys picking. :rofl.  nothing wrong with picking or hording but you denied it just not showing in your screen print  :neener:

semp

At the time when that happened the numbers were equal.
"Now, if I had to make the choice of one fighter aircraft above all the others...it would be, without any doubt, the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and immortal Spitfire."
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn
flew Spitfires, Hurricanes, P-51s, P-47s, and F-4s

Offline canacka

• Nickel Member
« Reply #288 on: June 24, 2011, 04:45:38 PM »
I do have to say, look at the distance of a most of those guys.  I don't think they were ALL in that fight.  But with that being said, the other side can see their icons and if they have any decent SA, they would think they all were in it even if they weren't.  They see red, not distance away from them.  No matter if they are in the fight or not.  Both sides can be wrong but they both should understand each others point of view.
71 Squadron RAF

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #289 on: June 24, 2011, 06:03:22 PM »
This is turning rapidly into a urINation contest.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #290 on: June 24, 2011, 07:01:04 PM »
.... Still waiting on the vDALLAS chronicles  :devil
I forseez the future"!  :banana:
This is turning rapidly into a urINation contest.
Really didnt take long did it :)
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline RoGenT

• Silver Member
« Reply #291 on: July 02, 2011, 05:49:51 PM »
Pretty much the talk of the knights on a regular basis  :lol

I only landed 586 damage in a B17 and I jumped on 200 to say it. The rest of the stuff is just other random stuff we knights normally talk about  :aok

:salute Your fellow pony dweeb today!
Offical Knight Morale Officer
#1 Punk Knight on Vtards Hit List
Proud Pig!

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #292 on: July 11, 2011, 12:10:11 PM »
So, uh, is that true about you-know-hoo? Allegations of necrophilia are kind of serious...
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #293 on: July 14, 2011, 12:07:45 PM »
why does everyone block out the names?are we supposed to,because i didnt and it didnt get taken down

I know it's an old post, but I still want to answer.  Besides doing it out of courtesy, posting a screenshot with someone's name is toeing the line on some of the forum rules.  Rules 4 & 8 are kind of the big ones I'm thinking of.

Actually I'm a little surprised this thread has survived all this.
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #294 on: July 14, 2011, 02:39:35 PM »
I know it's an old post, but I still want to answer.  Besides doing it out of courtesy, posting a screenshot with someone's name is toeing the line on some of the forum rules.  Rules 4 & 8 are kind of the big ones I'm thinking of.

Actually I'm a little surprised this thread has survived all this.

Well, you would think that if The Clown of Part A was entirely willing to spew some sort of vitriol on 200, right there in front of God, Man, his dawg, etc., that he wouldn't have much standing in complaining later about having his quotation played back, would you?
Of course, I'm not reckoning on the fact that many of the players are often quite drunk while they're conducting their online "bidness" and so, those proud feelings of "I made big dookie in toi-toi" are often, in the gray light of dawn, supplanted by the vitals-gnawing rats of shame. I see no reason for airbrushing such a thing.

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #295 on: July 15, 2011, 02:15:00 AM »
Well, you would think that if The Clown of Part A was entirely willing to spew some sort of vitriol on 200, right there in front of God, Man, his dawg, etc., that he wouldn't have much standing in complaining later about having his quotation played back, would you?
Of course, I'm not reckoning on the fact that many of the players are often quite drunk while they're conducting their online "bidness" and so, those proud feelings of "I made big dookie in toi-toi" are often, in the gray light of dawn, supplanted by the vitals-gnawing rats of shame. I see no reason for airbrushing such a thing.

This is how I see it.  A person may make the choice to rattle off whatever they want on 200 or in a PM.  However, when someone else takes that to the community with the sole intent of humiliating the individual, I don't find that in the spirit of the game or beneficial to the game; take the high rode.  My post was kind of a blanket statement to why these are blanked out for both 200 and PMs.  However, I can understand where you're coming from with the 200, they were willing to say it to everyone there, why should they get upset if it's brought here.  Still though, I think it's unnecessary to single out and attack someone like that.

That all being said, I've thoroughly enjoyed this thread, AND participated it in (post 33 and 101, even posted Snailman's name in 101, but found it to be in good humor, not singling out).  My take is just hide the names and we can all enjoy someone's dumb moment without attacking an individual.  I didn't intend for this to be a soapbox post, sorry if it came off that way, just my .02.   
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #296 on: July 18, 2011, 11:53:43 AM »

He did say the base location - after being asked, but his answer came up immediately before I clicked enter for my 1st reply.
The way he lost it over a logical question is the reason for posting this. 

Well, that and him quoting Jeff Spicoli.

This guy was in high bombers, taking out town centers deep in our territory.  After killing the first one, he pleaded with me to "leave me alone"
and "let me land".  He didn't give me an answer as to why I should spare his precious bomber score, so no quarter was given.

This last one is one of the funnier things I've read lately:

"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #297 on: July 18, 2011, 03:17:38 PM »
tomcat would say that :rofl
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline Pannono

• Silver Member
« Reply #298 on: July 18, 2011, 07:44:13 PM »
I used to have a good one from drdeathx. He tried to HO my A-20 in a Spit and lost of course, then private voxs me and calls me every name in the book. Unfortunately I lost that one when my computer crashed. I had many laughs looking at that one
Pannono
Proud Member of Pigs On The Wing
8 Player H2H: 2006-07
MA Tours: 87, 97-113, 143-144, 160-Present
FSO: JG54

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #299 on: July 18, 2011, 08:30:15 PM »
I used to have a good one from drdeathx. He tried to HO my A-20 in a Spit and lost of course, then private voxs me and calls me every name in the book. Unfortunately I lost that one when my computer crashed. I had many laughs looking at that one

ya that guy was a pm/pv king :rolleyes: