Author Topic: Rant...  (Read 1333 times)

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
Rant...
« on: August 22, 2010, 05:35:11 PM »
I'll never understand the filthy vulgar rant coming out of the mouths of some players over a simple game kill. One radio Rambo last night threatened to come to my house and beat my MF'in arse  :mad:.   :huh I'm well armed stupid! I really feel sorry for the slob, having such poor self esteem that a cartoon kill gets him ranting for 10 minutes  :furious, even tuning to me and cursing me out for Hoe'ing him. It was a simple head-on kill with 110 rkts on his La & I got film. He called me a frigin' liar when I told him rockets killed him, he said it was cannon fire at 2K+ which was pure bull cookies. Film at eleven... :neener:  :old:  :banana: PS. 3 witnesses too.
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
Re: Rant...
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2010, 05:37:06 PM »
Make record of it, .report, screenie, film, e-mail to Hitech Creations- all these methods are better choices than posting here.
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline jamdive

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2010, 05:47:33 PM »
I'll never understand the filthy vulgar rant coming out of the mouths of some players over a simple game kill. One radio Rambo last night threatened to come to my house and beat my MF'in arse  :mad:.   :huh I'm well armed stupid! I really feel sorry for the slob, having such poor self esteem that a cartoon kill gets him ranting for 10 minutes  :furious, even tuning to me and cursing me out for Hoe'ing him. It was a simple head-on kill with 110 rkts on his La & I got film. He called me a frigin' liar when I told him rockets killed him, he said it was cannon fire at 2K+ which was pure bull cookies. Film at eleven... :neener:  :old:  :banana: PS. 3 witnesses too.

I HO all LA pilots. Nine times out of ten your going to kill a guy that really deserves it. That more than justifys any casualtys of war.

Offline BMathis

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2010, 05:52:21 PM »
Make record of it, .report, screenie, film, e-mail to Hitech Creations- all these methods are better choices than posting here.
This
BMathis
B~Smooth Xtreme Racing (Retired)
Aces High CM Staff (Retired) [Koth, Xtreme Racing League]

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2010, 05:54:18 PM »
Most of the threats & cursing were after I was in the hanger and not recording.
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2010, 05:58:48 PM »

you shouldn't even be here with this. that crap should've all been filmed, and reported directly to htc.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2010, 05:59:33 PM »
Most of the threats & cursing were after I was in the hanger and not recording.

should've turned film back on
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2010, 06:11:03 PM »
should've turned film back on
Nice after-thought
WildWzl

Offline Money

• Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2010, 06:16:15 PM »
I'll never understand the filthy vulgar rant coming out of the mouths of some players over a simple game kill. One radio Rambo last night threatened to come to my house and beat my MF'in arse  :mad:.   :huh I'm well armed stupid! I really feel sorry for the slob, having such poor self esteem that a cartoon kill gets him ranting for 10 minutes  :furious, even tuning to me and cursing me out for Hoe'ing him. It was a simple head-on kill with 110 rkts on his La & I got film. He called me a frigin' liar when I told him rockets killed him, he said it was cannon fire at 2K+ which was pure bull cookies. Film at eleven... :neener:  :old:  :banana: PS. 3 witnesses too.

Just as bad is the internet tough guy mouthing off from behind his monitor.  I am always surprised when they are shocked the person on the other side takes it personally.

By the way, isn't a HO from rockets the same thing as a HO from cannon?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 06:17:46 PM by Money »

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2010, 06:31:05 PM »

Bring up the clipboard and right click on the offender's name and it will give the option to both report the text and voice chat if you weren't filming at the time.  It's a far better solution than to bring it to the forums, especially after the numerous times we've been to send these things to HTC instead of the forums.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2010, 06:36:55 PM »
Just as bad is the internet tough guy mouthing off from behind his monitor.  I am always surprised when they are shocked the person on the other side takes it personally.

By the way, isn't a HO from rockets the same thing as a HO from cannon?
Yah, but it's MUCH cooler :aok
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2010, 06:45:31 PM »
For me, along with never understanding the need for some cartoon pilot to rant about killed in a cartoon airplane, is the need for another cartoon pilot to come to the BBS and rant about said cartoon pilot's rant.
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2010, 07:01:08 PM »
What moron tries to ho a 110 or an il2 anyway. He  deserved what he got.
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline Rino

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2010, 07:17:13 PM »
Nice after-thought

If it bothered you enough to come here, then yes you should have turned film on again.
80th FS Headhunters
PHAN
Proud veteran of the Cola Wars

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2010, 07:33:32 PM »
Nice after-thought

don't forget.....the film only stops when you stop it. i keep it running whenever someone is mouthing off to/at me, whenever i'm in a fight....and if i had turned it off, and someone starts mouthing off, i turn it right back on again.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"