Author Topic: Iranian Unmanned Bomber  (Read 2348 times)

Offline Muzzy

• Silver Member
Re: Iranian Unmanned Bomber
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2010, 07:36:22 PM »
I really hate to interject but when is war ever "legal"?

CO 111 Sqdn Black Arrows

Wng Cdr, No. 2 Tactical Bomber Group, RAF, "Today's Target" Scenario. "You maydie, but you will not be bored!"

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2010, 08:15:55 PM »
I really hate to interject but when is war ever "legal"?

When it the use of force is justified, which is usually in the mind of the beholder. 

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2010, 08:36:27 PM »
Hm? Genocide? I was not aware Iran was planning to go on a genocidal campaign across the Middle East. Please enlighten me.

What's to plan, it's already been done and still ongoing in their own country, with plans to expand to Isreal soon. 

Sorry, I really can't add anything else to what Mechanic said to highlight his grave ignorance and stupidity of international doctrine and corrupt dictatorships.  Your defence of Iran's dictatorship is insulting, not to me really I could honestly care more about tomorrow's weather, but to the millions of free American-Iranian citizens, many of whom I live and deal with regularly here in the Greater Los Angeles Metropolitian Area and who would of served my arse on a platter and my head on a pike if I said what you did.  Then again, I'm sure you know so much more about Iran and the Iranian people and culture than anyone else here, it's not like there's more Iranians and people of Iranian decent living in Los Angeles that fled (or were persecuted out of) their homeland than all of Tehran.

Get a book.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 08:39:49 PM by Babalonian »
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2010, 09:42:59 PM »
What's to plan, it's already been done and still ongoing in their own country, with plans to expand to Israel soon. 

Sorry, I really can't add anything else to what Mechanic said to highlight his grave ignorance and stupidity of international doctrine and corrupt dictatorships.  Your defence of Iran's dictatorship is insulting, not to me really I could honestly care more about tomorrow's weather, but to the millions of free American-Iranian citizens, many of whom I live and deal with regularly here in the Greater Los Angeles Metropolitian Area and who would of served my arse on a platter and my head on a pike if I said what you did.  Then again, I'm sure you know so much more about Iran and the Iranian people and culture than anyone else here, it's not like there's more Iranians and people of Iranian decent living in Los Angeles that fled (or were persecuted out of) their homeland than all of Tehran.

Get a book.

I am the son of a first generation Iranian immigrant, and he did not leave because of persecution. He left just before Iraq instigated a terrible war with his country, and just before many of his friends and family were called in to serve against Saddam. Secondly, Iran is not a dictatorship, It is a theocratic Republic. Finally, to the best of my knowledge, the government does not persecute any race or creed, excluding homosexuals and nonconformist women, but these are not a phenomenon exclusive to Iran. True, they openly oppose Israel, but one would be hard-pressed to find someone from this area of the world who did not. In fact, if I recall correctly, Saddam commited acts of genocide to isolated cultures within his own state of Iraq using weapons such as the redirection of bodies of water, and chemical weaponry. I do not claim to know more than any of you, and am unsure why every one is so quick to type up a nasty response to whatever is presented before them, but this is what the information I have seems to suggest. Flame away.

Also, IN. It's getting rather political-esque in here.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 09:52:34 PM by BrownBaron »
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Ingame ID: Johannes

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2010, 09:55:24 PM »
<---- Looking for a facepalm picture, but it's just not worth it.

I was referring to his statement about "illegal wars" particularly in Iraq. Read up on what Saddam did during his reign of mercy.

Hm. Are you referring to IRAQI acts of genocide, or IRANIAN crimes? If it is the former, we have had a terrible misunderstand.
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Ingame ID: Johannes

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2010, 09:57:16 PM »
True, they openly oppose Israel, but one would be hard-pressed to find someone from this area of the world who did not.

That's one way to put it i guess.

Is Skuzzy on vacation?

Offline Viperius

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2010, 06:56:35 AM »
Hush,
Considering the Swiss involvement in the holocust of WW2. I think you are the pot calling the kettle black. The Swiss claimed neutrality whilest designing and selling the ovens used in the camps. The Swiss took in deposit the wealth stolen by the Nazi's from Jewish civilians. That includes the gold taken from thier teeth. To this day Swiss banks are still refusing to return what was stolen and deposited.
No I'm not Jewish.
Americas not perfect, but it beats the hell out of EUROPE!
MOST OF THE WORLDS PROBLEMS STILL STEM FROM EUROPEAN IMPERIALISM.

Wow just wow, we built the ovens? really how dense are you  :lol

Just for your information we harbored more Jewish refugees than any other european country during ww2.

Get a clue
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 07:04:56 AM by Viperius »

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2010, 11:07:49 AM »
Who said anything about them using it on The West? This military display is more likely to be targeting weaker and more peacefull muslim factions in the area. Join us against The West or we can take your land anyhow. Join us against The West because with us, you stand more chance. Leaving Iran to develope over the last ten years has been pure lunacy on our part. Just because we can turn them to glass in minutes does not mean they could not significantly damage our infrastructure and population in the conflict.

Iran's growing power today is a direct result of our war in the Middle East, in my opinion. We have been screwing with the little fish while the pike has been feeding in peace. What did we expect? That the destructive example we set in Afganistan and Iraq would keep Iran behaving nicely? Show them what might happen if they get too big? No....all we have done is shown them what they will have to fight against if they expect to keep thier culture clean of the infidel's poisen. We have shown them what to expect and we have wasted a decade fighting while they prepare better to go out fighting.

Sure, this weapon might not be that great. But what it stands for is far more important. Iran clearly has enough time, money and freedom to even make this global display.

:lol  Maybe they fear that the UK will do to them what they have done to all the other places they occupied ? :lol  Who are you and why are you in Iraq and Afghanistan?  Still looking for WMDs or Osama?  Lets cut the crap and the big speeches.  We all know and they all know why all this is happening.  If they learned anything from this war is that if it takes 10 years to figure out Iraq, it will take 20 or 30 to deal with them.  These regimes did not pop out of no where.  They were created by the same people that are complaining about them now.  If I remember correctly, we were allies with Sadam for a long time.  I quess his crimes were ok all that time and Iraq did not need to be liberated  :lol  Same with Iran.  Bunch of hypocrites or clueless people yupping their mouths making fun of the missile.  Guess what, IEDs are even lower tech but they go boom and do kill .  We are fighting what we have created and the civilians as always pay and will pay the price.

On with the human empire now  :lol  I really want nothing to do with it, but I am sure you will force me in to it for my own good.  Thank you in advance  :aok

Our human race is heading for a major leap in evolution. Not long from now we will be colonising and farming other solar systems one way or another. There is only one way this goal is possible. That is by being united as one global nation. But this transition is not yet certain. Untill acceptance of different cultures is granted by all cultures to all cultures we will fail to coexist at the required level to meet these galactic ambitions.

Most of the world is getting in line with this. Even the Far East and West have started to learn to get along, albeit at a snail's pace currently. Those elite sects of violent religeous conflict that try to persist will be eliminated by the global nation that we are becoming. There is no question about this. The question is how much damage will the 'terrorists' inflict before we are free of human warfare on Earth? Are Iran even that outdated in culture today? Will Iran evolve to become part of the Human Empire or do they fear us too much? If they fear that we will do to them what we have done to their nieghbours, conflict is almost certain.
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2010, 11:36:05 AM »
   Maybe they fear that the UK will do to them what they have done to all the other places they occupied ?   Who are you and why are you in Iraq and Afghanistan?  Still looking for WMDs or Osama?  Lets cut the crap and the big speeches.  We all know and they all know why all this is happening.  If they learned anything from this war is that if it takes 10 years to figure out Iraq, it will take 20 or 30 to deal with them.  These regimes did not pop out of no where.  They were created by the same people that are complaining about them now.  If I remember correctly, we were allies with Sadam for a long time.  I quess his crimes were ok all that time and Iraq did not need to be liberated    Same with Iran.  Bunch of hypocrites or clueless people yupping their mouths making fun of the missile.  Guess what, IEDs are even lower tech but they go boom and do kill .  We are fighting what we have created and the civilians as always pay and will pay the price.

On with the human empire now    I really want nothing to do with it, but I am sure you will force me in to it for my own good.  Thank you in advance

I wont force you into it! I'm with you, lets form a cult.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2010, 11:50:15 AM »
Wow it can fly almost half way across Texas.  :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2010, 12:12:45 PM »
yep in
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2010, 12:59:53 PM »

I wont force you into it! I'm with you, lets form a cult.

Well, I always wanted to start a church.  IN if I can be the treasurer.

Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2010, 01:16:54 PM »
The swiss engineered and manufactured the death camp ovens?

Never heard that one before.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline BMathis

• Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2010, 02:23:26 PM »
Wow it can fly almost half way across Texas.  :D

Was just wondering that too...  It's a little more than half way by some estimates.  :aok
BMathis
B~Smooth Xtreme Racing (Retired)
Aces High CM Staff (Retired) [Koth, Xtreme Racing League]

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2010, 02:33:14 PM »
Was just wondering that too...  It's a little more than half way by some estimates.  :aok

Shhhh I'm including the buffer zone that includes part of our eventual 51st state..... Old Mexico
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)