Author Topic: Tired of the Eggos  (Read 2189 times)

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
Tired of the Eggos
« on: August 25, 2010, 09:43:17 PM »
I am completely tired of all the incessant waffling on these forums that seem to be here, solely for breakfast’s sake. Most of these involving one or more pastries that can't seem to get their slices out of their toasters. There are multiple waffles I see that are guilty of this. The worst part is that much of this goes on in the breakfast section of these menus. Constantly, when there are good toppings and/or syrups, they constantly get spilled for the lulz or end up starting some huge argument which mostly ends up becoming a battle of two Eggos that refuse to leave their plates and go do something productive.

[/rant]

SunBatSunBat

Yes I know it probably doesn't make much sense, but that is what is currently going through my mind that hasn't slept in over 40 hours (horrible insomnia combined with insane heat, here in Houston) :eek:
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: Tired of the Eggos
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2010, 09:43:55 PM »
Discuss?
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2010, 09:45:57 PM »
Yes, Discuss.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2010, 09:46:50 PM »
Ah, was just wondering, thank you.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 09:51:05 PM »
Let go my eggo.
Strokes

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2010, 09:52:41 PM »
You're not hanging out at reststops again are you?

Offline Killer91

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2010, 09:54:10 PM »
I am completely tired of all the incessant waffling on these forums that seem to be here, solely for breakfast’s sake. Most of these involving one or more pastries that can't seem to get their slices out of their toasters. There are multiple waffles I see that are guilty of this. The worst part is that much of this goes on in the breakfast section of these menus. Constantly, when there are good toppings and/or syrups, they constantly get spilled for the lulz or end up starting some huge argument which mostly ends up becoming a battle of two Eggos that refuse to leave their plates and go do something productive.

[/rant]

SunBatSunBat

Yes I know it probably doesn't make much sense, but that is what is currently going through my mind that hasn't slept in over 40 hours (horrible insomnia combined with insane heat, here in Houston) :eek:

:rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl
someone named pervert is thanking someone named badboy for a enjoyable night?

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2010, 09:55:54 PM »

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline xbrit

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2010, 10:07:03 PM »
Wake up and smell the COFFEE, but to get BACkON subject it's all GRAVY when you are just MILKrunning. Now all of this makes me feel like a silly SAUSAGE.

Offline papjohns

• Copper Member
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2010, 10:15:49 PM »

[/rant]

SunBatSunBat

If we had a JA; this could surely be settled between said waffles via the Joust...no?
"CAN DO, SIR! "The difficult we do immediately; the impossible takes a little longer."

Army of Muppets

Offline Tom5572

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2010, 10:26:29 PM »
Those HOrrible waffles.  The drive me INsane. 

(lack of sleep and the insane 140 degree temps outside, hehehehe)
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2010, 10:27:20 PM »
If we had a JA; this could surely be settled between said waffles via the Joust...no?

I think the real question here is what problem CAN'T be solved with a 190A8 headed straight at a B25H?
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Ingame ID: Johannes

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2010, 10:28:10 PM »
Sunbat,

Thank you. I truely hope in your real life you get to use your gifted imagination to the fullest.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2010, 10:44:14 PM »
Mmmmmm... waffles.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline usvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2010, 10:50:01 PM »
WARNING!  DANGER!

"Come with me and I will show you where the Iron Crosses grow." -Unteroffizer/Feldwebel Rolf Steiner

~POTW-Second Wing~
http://www.pigsonthewing.org/index.php