Author Topic: From the frontlines  (Read 533 times)

Offline jimson

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
      • The Axis vs Allies Arena
From the frontlines
« on: August 29, 2010, 01:16:34 AM »
Axis forces have pushed into sector 15.10

If the Allies can regroup they still have time to turn back the Axis offensive.

Offline papjohns

• Copper Member
Re: From the frontlines
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 11:12:21 AM »
Axis forces have pushed into sector 15.10

If the Allies can regroup they still have time to turn back the Axis offensive.

Unfortunately; I am in receipt of a letter from the Oberkommando der Luftwaffe. It explicitly states that the German Flag must fly over London when all is said and done, or else they will nationalise my franchise. Therefore, I am left with no other action then to follow mein Fuehrer's wishes. Of course, if you allied pilots would just wave the white flag it will make things much less painfull.

"CAN DO, SIR! "The difficult we do immediately; the impossible takes a little longer."

Army of Muppets

Offline jimson

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
      • The Axis vs Allies Arena
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2010, 11:46:20 AM »
"We shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and the oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender."

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2010, 08:34:13 PM »
"We shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and the oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender."

We shall fight at soccer games...

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2010, 01:27:30 PM »
good quote jim. ill one up you with this.

"The gratitude of every home in our Island, in our Empire, and indeed throughout the world, except in the abodes of the guilty, goes out to the British airmen who, undaunted by odds, unwearied in their constant challenge and mortal danger, are turning the tide of the World War by their prowess and by their devotion. Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few. All our hearts go out to the fighter pilots, whose brilliant actions we see with our own eyes day after day…"
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2010, 12:32:20 AM »
OK, enough of the flamboyant quotes  :D  :O .

Here's all ya need to know:

Speed Is life. :bolt:

Lose sight, loss fight :cry

Nuke 'em till they glow  :x

In closing, let's get on it Allies and throw the Huns back across the pond.  :salute

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2010, 12:41:43 AM »
(Insert witty and humorous statement about the unroutable advance of German airmen to British fields here)

:banana:
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Ingame ID: Johannes