Author Topic: Killing Shades  (Read 3830 times)

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
Re: Killing Shades
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2010, 12:27:34 PM »
So what do you do when your run supplies to yourself? Take down towns, kill or camp hangers? Lets see if I'm getting this right, your upping a tank with an endless supply of ammo, then ratting others out for basicly doing the same thing. Lol, I smell a hipocrite.

What I don't get is how someone who is "90% disabled" can operate two controllers (or sets thereof) at the same time.
Thank you for your service btw.
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2010, 12:30:29 PM »
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 01:37:50 PM by Spikes »
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2010, 12:38:54 PM »
Have as many accounts as you want; score/rank is meaningless and so is anything that any of us do within AH.

Aces High is like playing golf, you can write down any numbers you want (or use a second account at the same time). However, in the end, you are only fooling yourself.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline jamdive

• Copper Member
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2010, 12:45:39 PM »
Have as many accounts as you want; score/rank is meaningless and so is anything that any of us do within AH.

Aces High is like playing golf, you can write down any numbers you want (or use a second account at the same time). However, in the end, you are only fooling yourself.

:aok

Offline usvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2010, 12:59:36 PM »

Cue STYX....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtzIWPeun7c
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 01:02:30 PM by usvi »
"Come with me and I will show you where the Iron Crosses grow." -Unteroffizer/Feldwebel Rolf Steiner

~POTW-Second Wing~
http://www.pigsonthewing.org/index.php

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2010, 01:02:33 PM »

Cue STYX....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjjKXT7OyFw
Coulda seen them for free yesterday at my state fair. :)
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2010, 01:13:50 PM »
Name please!@

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2010, 01:22:16 PM »

Offline 1MADDOG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2010, 01:33:15 PM »
So what do you do when your run supplies to yourself? Take down towns, kill or camp hangers? Lets see if I'm getting this right, your upping a tank with an endless supply of ammo, then ratting others out for basicly doing the same thing. Lol, I smell a hipocrite.
I smell someone who doesn't comprehend.
:old: SM1/E-6 USN 1980-1991 (100% Disabled Vet) Served on FFG-11, FFG-13, FF-1047, LHD-1, HC-16, NAS Pensacola (Navy Police)
Multi AHXARL Season & Finale Champion, Having Fun Since Tour #76
I'm also PorkyPig, DickWeed, 1CASPER1 & Calypso

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2010, 01:34:32 PM »
*Sniff*
All I smell is the stink of this thread.
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2010, 01:48:58 PM »
You really don't see the difference between using a second account to create a foe for the purpose of manipulating the score system, and using a second account to create a reliable team mate for yourself?
Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2010, 01:58:01 PM »
You really don't see the difference between using a second account to create a foe for the purpose of manipulating the score system, and using a second account to create a reliable team mate for yourself?

They are both gaming the game.

Offline 1MADDOG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2010, 02:06:53 PM »

What I don't get is how someone who is "90% disabled" can operate two controllers (or sets thereof) at the same time.
Thank you for your service btw.
Was proud to serve. Both knees replaced, last one 6 months ago, carpal tunnel both hands, buldging discs in the neck, protruding discs in the lower back, loose ankle, oh and, a mood disorder as they say (head not screwed on right) :rofl. Still able to manage to get around on the good days. Should be in braces from head to toe but the meds keep me happy most times. :O And for the lambasters, it's not that often that both are on at the same time. Do you guys give Tunes as much hell when he is flying his 4 or 5 Buffs at the same time? Doubt it. It is nice though that when nobody will bring you supplies or troops are needed and your countrymen won't assist, it's great to count on yourself. Gaming the game, maybe but not cheating as per HTC staff. If they limit us to one system, no problem. I'll abide by their rules. If they don't limit us, I may form my own bomber squadron by christmas (Please Santa, all I want for christmas is 3 more computer set-ups for Aces High :joystick:).     :rofl :lol :rofl

« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 02:28:28 PM by 1MADDOG1 »
:old: SM1/E-6 USN 1980-1991 (100% Disabled Vet) Served on FFG-11, FFG-13, FF-1047, LHD-1, HC-16, NAS Pensacola (Navy Police)
Multi AHXARL Season & Finale Champion, Having Fun Since Tour #76
I'm also PorkyPig, DickWeed, 1CASPER1 & Calypso

Offline jay

• Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2010, 02:26:01 PM »
pitchforks and torches?! HA!

"He who makes a beast of himself Gets rid of the pain of being a man." Dr.Johnson

Offline grumpy37

• Silver Member
      • What I do
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2010, 07:09:07 PM »
I think everyone should get a shade account and do this sort of thing.  Takes the game to a whole new level  :devil

You may have hit on something here.... If everyone had a shade that would double HTC's monthly income which would then end the need for arena caps.... We have been told that the number of new players, which equals more money, went up with the caps......
CO VF-10 "Grim Reapers"   Member JG54 in AVA