Author Topic: Labor Day  (Read 1803 times)

Offline redman555

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Labor Day
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2010, 09:21:59 PM »
Back off of milesobrian.........  It's not his fault..................

(Image removed from quote.)

Thats so wrong...

-BigBOBCH
~364th C-HAWKS FG~

Ingame: BigBOBCH

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2010, 02:59:38 AM »
I think that on Labor Day we should all labor to create an apostrophe for milesobrian to use after the "o" in his name.  Think of how it must have been growing up without a proper apostrophe, seeing all of those O'Sullivan's, O'Connors, and O'Neills prancing about with their fancy apostrophes.  Think of all the Labor Days gone by where this tragic burden was not rectified.  It is probably why miles is so sensitive about it and had his spasmodic outburst about HTC and Labor Day.

So, let's all pitch in.  Come on, community, let's make it a Labor Day to remember.  Let's turn this Labor Day into a "Get milesobrian an apostrophe" Day!

Here's one from me, from the heart:  '

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2010, 08:38:35 AM »
I think that on Labor Day we should all labor to create an apostrophe for milesobrian to use after the "o" in his name.  Think of how it must have been growing up without a proper apostrophe, seeing all of those O'Sullivan's, O'Connors, and O'Neills prancing about with their fancy apostrophes.  Think of all the Labor Days gone by where this tragic burden was not rectified.  It is probably why miles is so sensitive about it and had his spasmodic outburst about HTC and Labor Day.

So, let's all pitch in.  Come on, community, let's make it a Labor Day to remember.  Let's turn this Labor Day into a "Get milesobrian an apostrophe" Day!

O'Kay  :D

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2010, 09:30:05 PM »

O'Chit