Author Topic: Questions about the AVA  (Read 9743 times)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
Re: Questions about the AVA
« Reply #195 on: September 22, 2010, 06:40:32 PM »
See rule 4
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 10:30:31 AM by hitech »

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #196 on: September 22, 2010, 07:03:44 PM »
Nevermind.  Not even worth it.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 07:09:49 PM by USRanger »
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline Tec

• Silver Member
« Reply #197 on: September 22, 2010, 07:31:13 PM »
See rule 4 for quote
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 10:30:50 AM by hitech »
To each their pwn.
K$22L7AoH

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #198 on: September 22, 2010, 11:18:37 PM »
wait??? this is a game????????

:uhoh
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #199 on: September 23, 2010, 05:26:53 AM »
You're right, I can't snap roll a K4 at 300+ without blacking out like some people...and I don't stick stir.
I need clarification. What are you inferring with this statement?
See Rule #4

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #200 on: September 23, 2010, 07:05:55 AM »
 :uhoh
Lighten up Francis

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #201 on: September 23, 2010, 08:38:07 AM »
LoL, this is the forum for a cartoon game after all what were you expecting?  Maybe you should work more on devolping some 1337 skillz and less on being a forum sweetheart.  But it's gonna take a lot of practice, Grizz and Dedalos are a lot tougher kills than say, baby seals, or household pets.

At list I can be a kill.  I am not sure Grizz has any memories of being shot down  :rofl
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Tec

• Silver Member
« Reply #202 on: September 23, 2010, 12:13:01 PM »
At list I can be a kill.  I am not sure Grizz has any memories of being shot down  :rofl

Nah, I got him in the DA once.  He cut my K4 in half and as what was left of my fuselage was cartwheeling through the air I managed to tater him as he flew past.  I was all like "pwnt n00b".
To each their pwn.
K$22L7AoH

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #203 on: September 24, 2010, 03:46:36 PM »
I need clarification. What are you inferring with this statement?
Guess I'm not going to get an answer... typical.
See Rule #4

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #204 on: September 24, 2010, 10:50:08 PM »
Guess I'm not going to get an answer... typical.
It seemed rather obvious within the context to which it was written but since you insist, I'll attempt to shed some light. The inference was that unlike some of the "great sticks" around here, I don't stick stir...loss of control is visibly different than stick stirring...therefore I am an easy kill. As well as the fact that some "great sticks" seem to be able to pull some really magical stuff on a consistent basis while everyone else, including some people considered to be of equal caliber, sits around scratching their testicles wondering how it's possible...again, I can't do anything magical therefore I'm an easy kill.

Clear enough?
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #205 on: September 24, 2010, 11:20:10 PM »
It seemed rather obvious within the context to which it was written but since you insist, I'll attempt to shed some light. The inference was that unlike some of the "great sticks" around here, I don't stick stir...loss of control is visibly different than stick stirring...therefore I am an easy kill. As well as the fact that some "great sticks" seem to be able to pull some really magical stuff on a consistent basis while everyone else, including some people considered to be of equal caliber, sits around scratching their testicles wondering how it's possible...again, I can't do anything magical therefore I'm an easy kill.

Clear enough?

sometimes scratching ones testicles juuuussst right, can feel pretty good :noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #206 on: September 24, 2010, 11:52:23 PM »

Clear enough?

That wasn't clear at all.  In fact, it made absolutely no sense.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #207 on: September 25, 2010, 06:19:33 AM »
If your whole post was a jab at grizz... I'm sorry he uses the torque of his chosen ac well, especially at low speed in the vert. I don't think I've ever seen/heard of grizz do the 109 falling leaf or the more famous 190 -g pushover into the land trout. He just doesn't do it.
I think you need to get over the fact that in life people are going to be better than you. Guess what jar head, Grizz is the better cartoon pilot that is a fact. He is also better than 99% of the player population. So unless you got film of grizz flipping around like a land trout, your accusations are BS.

Gyrene here is a thought instead of being a clueless condescending arse why not ask how the move was done and practice it. I know it will be a monumental task ( putting that enormous ego aside not the practice) but all worthwhile thing are.

See Rule #4

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #208 on: September 25, 2010, 03:09:06 PM »
That wasn't clear at all.  In fact, it made absolutely no sense.
Perhaps paying more attention in school would have helped...

Bronk, who said anything about Grizz? Every day that passes here I find myself astounded at the less than average intellect, perhaps a recap for those who has a problem with reading comprehension...

Wana try your luck some time (assuming I see you coming?)   :neener:
Lol you would massacre gyrene 20 times in a row.
You're right, I can't snap roll a K4 at 300+ without blacking out like some people...and I don't stick stir.

I must be blind, I don't see any mention of anyone specific...you asked a question and I answered it, no specifics on anyone in particular, I could have been talking about dweebalos or you. In case you haven't noticed, there are a lot of "good sticks" who fly a K4, at least periodically if not all the time. Some flop around like a fish when a noob like myself is on them, others pull some incredible stunts that cause people to verbally question on vox, but again I didn't mention any one individual. Since you brought it up, I don't waste time or system resources recording every encounter I have in this hobby, which in case you missed it is not life. I don't care enough to waste the effort recording and reviewing, it's an inexpensive hobby that provides some measure of entertainment when I want such diversion. Like any other gamer on the arenas, Grizz gets no more and no less courtesy from me than I would give anyone else. That applies to whether we are on the same side or on opposite sides. He's no more of a hero to me than anyone else who plays this game, so forgive me if I don't bow down and lick his boots as you infer I should. Perhaps you should follow your own condescending advice.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 05:45:46 PM by gyrene81 »
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #209 on: September 25, 2010, 05:32:45 PM »
So asking for help is boot licking. I recognize the mentality...  from the arrogant ignorant, it fits you like a glove.

And yes dedalot would kill you easy also.

See Rule #4