Author Topic: Questions about the AVA  (Read 9596 times)

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
Re: Questions about the AVA
« Reply #210 on: September 25, 2010, 05:57:09 PM »
So asking for help is boot licking. I recognize the mentality...  from the arrogant ignorant, it fits you like a glove.
Pot calling the kettle black again. I ask for help from whom and when I desire, not based on your little black book of heroes. I know the extent of my own capabilities, the capacity of the equipment I use and my level of committment to being an ace toon pile-it is far less than what someone like yourself values as life long skills.

And yes dedalot would kill you easy also.
If you say so...if/when he does get the opportunity and is successful, I'll open the text buffer and type in .s dedalos and hit enter, just like I would for anyone else. If I found myself on the same side, I would do everything possible to keep him from getting picked and give him check six calls just like I would for anyone else.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: Questions about the AVA
« Reply #211 on: September 25, 2010, 06:04:22 PM »
So asking for help is boot licking. I recognize the mentality...  from the arrogant ignorant, it fits you like a glove.

And yes dedalot would kill you easy also.

dedalos(i ain't earned the right to call him mean or sarcastic names yet) has handed my arse to me very very easily many times over......so much so, that it hurt to sit down for a week.  :uhoh
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)