Author Topic: Screenshots with Aces High.  (Read 387 times)

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
Screenshots with Aces High.
« on: December 05, 1999, 05:42:00 AM »
I've had twice now problems with harddrive since Aces High has come and I've got new computer with what I can play in higher resolution, which makes screenshots be over 3mb.
I suspect that screenshots might have forced me to once re-install whole windows when something was way bad there and yesterday when I started windows, it said that my harddrive might have some bad clusters, then it ran scandisk and it did not find any errors or bad clusters.
While doing scandisk, it did give error about something and exit, then I got INT 24 error when doing directory listing after I got past section where it asked location of working command.com.
I booted, it did again tell about some bad clusters or other problems and didn't find aynthing, this time did do checks completely.
I Did same with windows scandisk from windows, nothing.
After all that I figured that I haven't done anything other special with files than taken screenshots, I did delete aces high files and no more problems.

I Do not know are my problems caused by Aces High and its screenshots or not, but thats what I mostly suspect.
3mb screenshots might make harddrive go nuts?