Author Topic: Please help  (Read 475 times)

Offline icejaff

• Zinc Member
Please help
« on: September 09, 2010, 02:14:40 AM »
I have been looking at the controls - (_) is throttle down and = (+) is throttle up, but for me = is trottle down and nothing is throttle up, i tested this and changed throttle down to [ and throttle up to ] when I press ] it slows me down and \ speeds me up? can anyone help me? and how do I switch all controls back to default.

Offline Pigslilspaz

• Gold Member
Re: Please help
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 03:25:54 AM »
The problem is that you are running it on a laptop. I play using a laptop and its quite frustrating having to remap some buttons. Best advice is a USB keyboard.

Quote from: Superfly
The rules are simple: Don't be a dick.
Quote from: hitech
It was skuzzy's <----- fault.
Quote from: Pyro
We just witnessed a miracle and I want you to @#$%^& acknowledge it!

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2010, 04:58:38 AM »
remap the key
see if that works
CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2010, 06:51:28 AM »
Don't try to fly a full blown flight sim on a laptop. Like sending a 14 yr old boy to do a mans job.
It just isn't going to work all that well.

Learn to use the key mapper, or as someone noted, plug in a full sized keyboard.

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2010, 07:03:11 AM »
I have been looking at the controls - (_) is throttle down and = (+) is throttle up, but for me = is trottle down and nothing is throttle up, i tested this and changed throttle down to [ and throttle up to ] when I press ] it slows me down and \ speeds me up? can anyone help me? and how do I switch all controls back to default.

best advice you will get.   buy a joystick.   map the throttle to said joystick.  take said joystick to the TA or offline mode.   fly around with said joystick.   become one with said joystick.   :joystick: :joystick: :joystick:      you'll get it  :aok
-AoM-