Author Topic: GV Resupp Bug?  (Read 340 times)

Offline SEseph

• Silver Member
GV Resupp Bug?
« on: September 12, 2010, 09:35:30 PM »
Is it a bug that when one resupplies in a gv and are in a gun position (anything but the driver's position), when the resupply is complete (clicked on load button, or hot pad finishes the 30 second reload) your view is suddenly moved to the extreme left, as if you had held the left arrow until it bottomed out?

I don't think I've saved any GV films where I resupplied but if you want a screen shot, I guess I can get you one.
BOWL Axis CO 2014 BoB13 JG52 XO DSG2 Axis S. Cmdr 2012 WSDG Allied CO 2012 Multiple GL/XO Side/Section CO/XO since early '00s
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it. W.C.Fields

Offline Dr_Death8

• Nickel Member
Re: GV Resupp Bug?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 11:27:10 AM »
I do not think it is a bug as I have always noticed, as long as I can remember, whenever a GV is resupplied you have to leave the gun position then re-enter it and it will be fine. It does the same with the pintle position as well. I always jump to the driver position, click on load supplies, then jump back into the gun. Think it adds the realism of getting out of position to load supplies rather than taking 30 seconds to re-arm as with the planes on the re-arm pad. As far as happening on the re-arm pad, I have never noticed it there, at least from a Wirble or Osti.  :salute

Offline SEseph

• Silver Member
Re: GV Resupp Bug?
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2010, 12:09:47 PM »
yeah has been around a LONG time. I myself just hit the position key I'm already as I believe it is quicker. It just doesn't seem like it should be there. Then again, GV's so buggy if you mess with em, 'might as well leave it' was probably the thought.
BOWL Axis CO 2014 BoB13 JG52 XO DSG2 Axis S. Cmdr 2012 WSDG Allied CO 2012 Multiple GL/XO Side/Section CO/XO since early '00s
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it. W.C.Fields