Author Topic: New Designs For U.S. Dollar Bill !  (Read 2224 times)

Offline BaDkaRmA158Th

• Gold Member
Re: New Designs For U.S. Dollar Bill !
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2010, 10:21:36 AM »
"If you want to suggest who you think should be on a bill, then fine... but keep your comments to yourself about who you think should NOT be on a bill."

That's dumb.

~383Rd RTC/CH BW/AG~
BaDfaRmA

My signature says "Our commitment to diplomacy will never inhibit our willingness to kick a$s."

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2010, 11:14:15 AM »
"If they put him on a bill i swear i will never use that bill... -BigBOBCH"

Ditto. And if they put that loser who held office for the eight years prior
to him on the dollar bill I'll use them to light my fireplace fires.

Offline DYNAMITE

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.texasaircav.com/
« Reply #62 on: September 20, 2010, 11:57:53 AM »
"If you want to suggest who you think should be on a bill, then fine... but keep your comments to yourself about who you think should NOT be on a bill."

That's dumb.

Thanks for the insight  :rolleyes:

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: September 20, 2010, 12:04:56 PM »
Not an Obama fan personally, but he has made history being the first black president so he does have a place.

I was given a PM about this reply I made. Pretty much calling me "of plantation mentality".  I certainly didnt mean any harm with posting it. I thought I was was giving him credibility to be put on a bill.  Really sick of all the race crap.

~AoM~

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #64 on: September 20, 2010, 01:49:12 PM »

That's dumb.

When you get your own BBS let us know............

We should only put Americans on American money.....no foreigners.

I was given a PM about this reply I made. Pretty much calling me "of plantation mentality".  I certainly didnt mean any harm with posting it. I thought I was was giving him credibility to be put on a bill.  Really sick of all the race crap.

Yes.... nobody knows if he is the first black president. I'm sure out of all the other's there may have been another part black president.
The only historical part about obama in office is he is the first foreigner to hold the highest office.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 01:52:05 PM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Raptor

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: September 20, 2010, 02:02:21 PM »
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-september-16-2010/rally-to-restore-sanity

"I believe 70% of our population could agree to try, and to live with. However the conversation is dictated by the other 15-20%."

"I Disagree with you, but I'm pretty sure you're not Hitler"

Offline Perrine

• Nickel Member
« Reply #66 on: September 20, 2010, 02:19:14 PM »
I'm not sure what he is anymore...

Offline Perrine

• Nickel Member
« Reply #67 on: September 20, 2010, 02:29:14 PM »
The only historical part about obama in office is he is the first foreigner to hold the highest office.

BIRTHER ALERT :bolt:

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2010, 02:29:43 PM »
muslim lol.

a recent poll showed that only a third of americans know what religion their president is. I find that strange, considering religion is such a big deal in the US. you'd think people would bother finding out what affiliation their own president has. overall 18% thought he was muslim (and 34% of republicans :o).

present company excepted of course, but your country is full of handsomehunkes. :rolleyes:
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2010, 02:55:50 PM »
Americans on the whole are far more diverse than many other countries.

That allows us to be more forgiving of different ethnic, religious, and political backgrounds of our politicians. Unfortunately, it also encourages a small minority of nuts to ostracize anyone who doesn't have opinions that match their own. They are a small minority and (except for rare circumstances) no one listens to those xenophobic nuts anyway.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2010, 02:58:33 PM »
That allows us to be more forgiving of different ethnic, religious, and political backgrounds of our politicians.

:rofl
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline Perrine

• Nickel Member
« Reply #71 on: September 20, 2010, 03:03:25 PM »
They are a small minority and (except for rare circumstances) no one listens to those xenophobic nuts anyway.

You're underestimating the power of AM radio, cable news and internets.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2010, 03:32:12 PM »
BIRTHER ALERT :bolt:

Ask his grandmother... she was in the room in Kenya when he was born.

But enough of that........ I'm wondering why they want to change the bills again already.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline tmetal

• Gold Member
« Reply #73 on: September 20, 2010, 03:56:13 PM »
Just so every one is aware...

The guy who put this "Redesigning The Dollar" thing together is a 'chicque-ie' boutique re-branding consultant in Manhattan and has nothing at all to do with what the Treasury is doing...he has a long track record of donating to left wing efforts...candidates and parties...

Which explains why "In God We Trust" appears nowhere in any of the submissions...and also explains why Obama ended up on the 1 dollar bill and FDR ended up on the 100 dollar bill...and also explains why the winner of his fake contest wasn't even a United States citizen but a Brit...globalist nonsense...

The guy is a crank...and this is nothing more than a publicity stunt to gin up interest in his "Re-Branding" business...

But its certainly 'Tony' in Manhattan and makes for excellent and welcomed copy in the New Yorker, Grey Lady and Economist...not to mention the cesspool otherwise known as the Huffington Post..

Out

Oneway

e pluribus unum

Couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks oneway :aok
The real problem is anyone should feel like they can come to this forum and make a wish without being treated in a derogatory manner.  The only discussion should be centered around whether it would work, or how it would work and so on always in a respectful manner.

-Skuzzy 5/18/17