Author Topic: sooo  (Read 615 times)

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
Re: sooo
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2010, 11:50:14 PM »
Skuzzmeisters motto:

"I tried to get out, but they keep pulling me back in!"
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2010, 04:25:21 PM »
Skuzzy took his banstick home with him for a week, returning only when people beg him to purge the front page of political threads.  Just prior to him taking some "vacation time" in the managed care facility, he was trying to follow every link posted here and then read every thread on all of those other linked sites, and follow the second and third level links to THEIR destinations, to see if the links posted on the site linked to from here met all of the AH BBS forum rules.  Inevitably they did not, which I think led to a bit of a dilemma for Skuzzy.  I think he was overheard muttering something about trying to ban the internet itself from the forums, just before he posted a cryptic message to the effect of "you guys are all cheaters and I'm quitting".  The usual comments regarding doors and receding buttcheeks strangely didn't materalize like they usually do in the main game forum, because people were afraid Skuzzy would simply pull the forum server from the hosting site, tie it around his neck, and jump.

He's back though (I ops tested this a week ago, functional check good!) so you're gonna have to fight the trolls and whingers to avoid having legit topics twisted around, just like everyone else.
That...made....no sense...at all. Almost sounds as though a fighter jock wrote it, but just taking a guess.... :angel:

Offline superpug1

• Probation
  • Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2010, 11:32:39 PM »
maybe that's why I understood it...you have to be authorized to wear a flight suit to understand when he says...

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2010, 02:05:32 AM »
I thought all we talked about was getting the nook and b29 with 40 1000 lbs bombs, how people cheat and..and.. I can't believe it did you guys see what Justin Beaver..Deeber.. Or what ever his name is.. And OMG like what is Miley Cyrus thinking when she wore that outfit..what about the newest Joners Sisters newest song.......

Damm just typing this makes me wanna hurl chunks..
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline bagrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2010, 03:03:36 AM »
What does everyone talk about in here now a days?

I just noticed I'm still on probations after not even posting on here for 2 years.  :bolt:

ahaaaa! ur cyber a trouble maker :rofl

wen do u get released from cyber probation? do u need to go to cyber court an talk to the cyber judge about doin some cyber time served to get off early?

cyber
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 03:11:53 AM by bagrat »
Last post by bagrat - The last thing you'll see before your thread dies since 2005.