Author Topic: sooo  (Read 617 times)

Offline superpug1

• Probation
  • Silver Member
sooo
« on: October 04, 2010, 04:13:05 PM »
What does everyone talk about in here now a days?

I just noticed I'm still on probations after not even posting on here for 2 years.  :bolt:

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
Re: sooo
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 04:17:48 PM »
Most people posting on the boards these days are preteen girls, and fall victim to such diseases as "Bieber Fever". Therefore the posts they make can be considered irrelevant, due to the slowed processes of the frontal lobe that is one of the symptoms of "Bieber Fever"
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline superpug1

• Probation
  • Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 04:22:20 PM »
Ahh, my communication with the generation immediately following mine is limited to destroying them over and over again on Reach in XBL. Bieber seldom comes up amid the cries for mercy.
Haha, I don't know if this is gunna get put on double super secret probation, but I've pretty much just been lurking around and getting my info from the FW site.
So, looking at the New Rules, looks like talk is limited to guns and Bieber. It'd be unfortunate if that planet thread gets locked. Please tell me gameplay hasn't fallen to this level, too. I haven't played since i got to my college in Aught Seven

Edit: Does anyone remember playing H2H with me?

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 04:30:02 PM »
Ahh, my communication with the generation immediately following mine is limited to destroying them over and over again on Reach in XBL. Bieber seldom comes up amid the cries for mercy.
Haha, I don't know if this is gunna get put on double super secret probation, but I've pretty much just been lurking around and getting my info from the FW site.
So, looking at the New Rules, looks like talk is limited to guns and Bieber. It'd be unfortunate if that planet thread gets locked. Please tell me gameplay hasn't fallen to this level, too. I haven't played since i got to my college in Aught Seven

Edit: Does anyone remember playing H2H with me?

The cries of small children can be heard en masse within the walls of the late war arena. This is an average conversation that can be heard screeching through the radio.

153252: OMG COME HELPS ME NOW PLEASE
782924: GET PWNED NUB HAHA
153252: I HAVE BEEN PLAYING FOR LIKE 3 WEEKS DONT CALL ME A NUB
782924: 3 WEEKS? BAHAHAHA I HAVE BEEN PLAYING FOR A MONTH NOW
153252: LIKE HAVE YOU HEARD JUSTIN BIEBERS NEW SINGLE NUB? HAHA
982924: IM NOT THE NUB YOUR THE NUB, BUT YEAH I HAVE HEARD IT ITS PRETTY AWESOME. HAHA.
Silat: LIKE ZOMG YOU GUYS LIKE BIEBER TOO?
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline superpug1

• Probation
  • Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2010, 04:43:00 PM »
Haha, Silat...

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2010, 04:43:17 PM »
The cries of small children can be heard en masse within the walls of the late war arena. This is an average conversation that can be heard screeching through the radio.

153252: OMG COME HELPS ME NOW PLEASE
782924: GET PWNED NUB HAHA
153252: I HAVE BEEN PLAYING FOR LIKE 3 WEEKS DONT CALL ME A NUB
782924: 3 WEEKS? BAHAHAHA I HAVE BEEN PLAYING FOR A MONTH NOW
153252: LIKE HAVE YOU HEARD JUSTIN BIEBERS NEW SINGLE NUB? HAHA
982924: IM NOT THE NUB YOUR THE NUB, BUT YEAH I HAVE HEARD IT ITS PRETTY AWESOME. HAHA.
Silat: LIKE ZOMG YOU GUYS LIKE BIEBER TOO?

ah man wow  :rofl

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2010, 04:45:12 PM »
Just too many kids these days on the boards with the "Bieber Fever" or a wierd fedish for toe-thumbs are killin' it.
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2010, 04:46:49 PM »
Tupac, who was it that mentioned to you that part of the reason Justin Bieber is talked about so much is that there are so many people who talk about how terrible he is.  That negative attention only draws more attention to him.  For a guy who hates Justin Bieber so much, you can't stop talking about him.

:neener:
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2010, 04:47:39 PM »
You guys are killing my fun

Offline superpug1

• Probation
  • Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2010, 05:50:52 PM »
You're supposing that there was any fun to be had here in the first place? I still don't quite understand why forums have outside of what is required by law...If you get pissed cause someone is "wrong" just ignore it. No reason to get all butt-hurt over what that toejam.

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2010, 05:55:44 PM »
You're supposing that there was any fun to be had here in the first place? I still don't quite understand why forums have outside of what is required by law...If you get pissed cause someone is "wrong" just ignore it. No reason to get all butt-hurt over what that toejam.

I don't understand what you are saying, or what the law has to do with it.  By the way, you obviously disagree with someone, why didn't you just ignore it?  :neener:
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline superpug1

• Probation
  • Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2010, 07:40:03 PM »
haha yar! In my day! :old:

Offline RoGenT

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2010, 11:20:15 PM »
 :huh :aok :lol
:salute Your fellow pony dweeb today!
Offical Knight Morale Officer
#1 Punk Knight on Vtards Hit List
Proud Pig!

Offline FYB

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2010, 11:25:58 PM »
Just the usual... B-29, subs, Justin... Err... Well that's new, but yeah, you get the idea.
Most skill based sport? -
The sport of understanding women.

Offline eagl

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2010, 11:41:31 PM »
Skuzzy took his banstick home with him for a week, returning only when people beg him to purge the front page of political threads.  Just prior to him taking some "vacation time" in the managed care facility, he was trying to follow every link posted here and then read every thread on all of those other linked sites, and follow the second and third level links to THEIR destinations, to see if the links posted on the site linked to from here met all of the AH BBS forum rules.  Inevitably they did not, which I think led to a bit of a dilemma for Skuzzy.  I think he was overheard muttering something about trying to ban the internet itself from the forums, just before he posted a cryptic message to the effect of "you guys are all cheaters and I'm quitting".  The usual comments regarding doors and receding buttcheeks strangely didn't materalize like they usually do in the main game forum, because people were afraid Skuzzy would simply pull the forum server from the hosting site, tie it around his neck, and jump.

He's back though (I ops tested this a week ago, functional check good!) so you're gonna have to fight the trolls and whingers to avoid having legit topics twisted around, just like everyone else.
Everyone I know, goes away, in the end.