Author Topic: once again picked  (Read 2492 times)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Re: once again picked
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2010, 06:49:46 PM »
dang it's not picking up the effects.... ahh well... it looks good on MY end.. LOL
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2010, 07:52:31 PM »
Lets see if this one comes across a little better

JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2010, 08:17:57 PM »
CAP a couple of other aircraft that show up brightly at a distance. A6M2, KI-61, and for some reason the C205. With these aircraft regardless of what skin you use your opponant can usually ID you at a distance. It's best to get close to the fight as quickly as possible so your chosen skin kicks in otherwise you give your enemy an advantage of knowing what you are quite a way off. Just thought you could use this info, there's probably qyite a few others as well.

that's exellent to know.  some times i have a tendency to dillydally when getting set up for a fight.........this habit is slowly changing thanks to the ava.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2010, 08:22:42 PM »
Lets see if this one comes across a little better

(Image removed from quote.)

so he DOES have a cloaking device!!
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2010, 09:37:45 PM »
 :aok

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2010, 10:14:50 PM »
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2010, 10:16:40 PM »
tap f5

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2010, 10:18:58 PM »
gaaaaaROOOVY!!!
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2010, 11:05:01 PM »
so he DOES have a cloaking device!!

Yeah, but it wasn't working so good tonight.  You HUNs had your heads on a swivel.  Seems every time I got ready to throw the switch I'd get that 109 pirouette in my face.  :x  You guys were an exceptionally tough crowd tonight.  Well done!   :salute

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #69 on: October 06, 2010, 12:10:09 AM »
Yeah, but it wasn't working so good tonight.  You HUNs had your heads on a swivel.  Seems every time I got ready to throw the switch I'd get that 109 pirouette in my face.  :x  You guys were an exceptionally tough crowd tonight.  Well done!   :salute

it's good that these are going so well. i wish i could've been there.

BTW...thanks for the new avatard thingie dicho!! :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: October 06, 2010, 05:03:28 AM »
glad ya like it bro...  :cool:

Offline Seadog36

• Nickel Member
« Reply #71 on: October 06, 2010, 05:56:53 PM »
Ive been coming into the AvA and having a blast.  I was in earlier today with klampit and we clearly indicated we were having a 1v1 fight.  Seahagg  (seadog36) decided he was going to interupt and pick me.  Players like this are why i ride the fence on quiting the game all together.  If you wanna pick go to the MA.  that type of play is the reason the guys in the AvA have left the MA.  If its a large group or no one has stated its a 1v1  then game on, beyond that respect the wishes of the players.

Wow, for the record, there was never any indication that it was 1v1. The other guy was in another part of the sector when you engaged me with alt. If anything the other guy was trying to pick you as he showed up after. It IS entertaining to see you cry publicly though :cry. The other guy offered to stay out to 1v1 so we could duke it out with more evenly matched planes, but you logged. The next time I saw you I proposed a 1v1 and you again logged. Easy to pick a low slow jug in a 109, but once u got stung by a hurri cannon u are nowhere to be found.

If you are so miserable with the state of things in the game please do leave like you so often idly threaten. Your disappearance will not be noted except that there will be one less complainer moaning on every possible mode of communication in this awesome game. Oh and the name calling, maybe a sandbox with some kindergartners is a good arena for you.  ~Seadog36

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #72 on: October 06, 2010, 06:24:13 PM »

Wow, for the record, there was never any indication that it was 1v1. The other guy was in another part of the sector when you engaged me with alt. If anything the other guy was trying to pick you as he showed up after. It IS entertaining to see you cry publicly though :cry. The other guy offered to stay out to 1v1 so we could duke it out with more evenly matched planes, but you logged. The next time I saw you I proposed a 1v1 and you again logged. Easy to pick a low slow jug in a 109, but once u got stung by a hurri cannon u are nowhere to be found.

If you are so miserable with the state of things in the game please do leave like you so often idly threaten. Your disappearance will not be noted except that there will be one less complainer moaning on every possible mode of communication in this awesome game. Oh and the name calling, maybe a sandbox with some kindergartners is a good arena for you.  ~Seadog36

i've not known grumpy to run from a fight, or log after death. after he kilt me in my hurri(as i was killing those awesomely dangerous ground guns), enough people came in to create a small furball.

grumpy consistantly fought against my pee40. he fought with the advantage, he fought with the disadvantage. he's a good guy to fight against, as they're ALWAYS fun.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"