Author Topic: WW!  (Read 541 times)

Offline JC67

• Copper Member
WW!
« on: October 08, 2010, 11:55:37 PM »
ok i had  a much needed  very intertaining fight with oldman and RV tonight in the setup of ava. i figured out what my problem was on thursday night. I hadent talked to my daughter in two days
. i talked to her tonight and viola i did some killing, so that is the key, talk to my daughter  kill some cons  sounds good to me/\.

You cant shoot anyone down if you aint in the air.
Ava Arena JC67-36th\ FIGHTER SQ Flying Fiends

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Re: WW!
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 12:00:15 AM »
well..

DUH!!!  :P

Aint kids great?  When the Squid hugs me in front of his friends I know I did something right.  Get my cartoon airplane chopped to pieces?  Meh..   laugh and drive on.. the love of a child is the most wonderful thing a man can know.   :aok sir!!!!
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 12:01:17 AM »
so that is the key, talk to my daughter  kill some cons  sounds good to me/\.

Can I have her number? If I talk to mine my wallet just gets thinner, and my kill ratio stays the same.

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2010, 12:06:29 AM »
and speaking of role models for dads ^^^^^^^ look up
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2010, 12:08:51 AM »
Thanks for the kind words, but I'm a lucky guy. The kids turned out okay in spite of dad.  ;)

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2010, 12:10:56 AM »
Horsecrap... you're a righteous guy and you're very well grounded.  I have a lot of respect for you Shifty both as a father and a man.  If anybody got lucky it was me. 

Offline JC67

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2010, 12:50:39 AM »
well im a weekend dad  so anytime spent with her on the phone or in person is a good thing to me,  she is the light of mt life :angel:

You cant shoot anyone down if you aint in the air.
Ava Arena JC67-36th\ FIGHTER SQ Flying Fiends

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2010, 08:10:21 AM »
well..

DUH!!!  :P

Aint kids great?  When the Squid hugs me in front of his friends I know I did something right.  Get my cartoon airplane chopped to pieces?  Meh..   laugh and drive on.. the love of a child is the most wonderful thing a man can know.   :aok sir!!!!

know what made me laugh a few weeks ago?

i drive past 3 schools on the way to work. it's a pain in tha ss with the crossing guards.....but i digress.

magnolia elementary school. this lady is walking her son....he looks to be 8 or 9? to school they stopped at the crosswalk, and she was letting him go solo from there.
 she tried to give him the typical motherly kiss goodby. i almost spit my orange juice all over the inside of my dakota watching him dodge her.  :rofl
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2010, 08:11:06 AM »
ok i had  a much needed  very intertaining fight with oldman and RV tonight in the setup of ava. i figured out what my problem was on thursday night. I hadent talked to my daughter in two days
. i talked to her tonight and viola i did some killing, so that is the key, talk to my daughter  kill some cons  sounds good to me/\.

hhmmmm......what's your daughters number again?  i think someone needs to monopolize her phone so i can actually kill ya once in awhile.  :airplane: :noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2010, 08:13:44 AM »
Thanks for the kind words, but I'm a lucky guy. The kids turned out okay in spite of dad.  ;)

my neighbors daughters(one of em had a crush on me when she was a teen) grew up to be tomboys for the most part. great kids though. both teachers...the younger one teaches special ed students, and still lives at home. i remember when they were born, and last sat. night was the first time i've seen either of them in a dress since they graduated..........
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2010, 08:14:15 AM »
well im a weekend dad  so anytime spent with her on the phone or in person is a good thing to me,  she is the light of mt life :angel:

as it should be.  :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2010, 08:17:43 AM »
My children are growing up so fast.

I love them so much.

We look forward to the future.

Our children are going to run the show.

Train them accordingly.

<S> Melvin
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 08:21:16 AM by Melvin »
See Rule #4

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2010, 10:41:35 AM »
great.. with his twisted sense of humor I can tell my time in the nursing home will be interesting  :lol

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2010, 10:45:11 AM »
If both of you have a pc, use Skype.  No more long distance charges & it's crystal clear.  Plus, if you have webcams, I think you can see each other.  K-Ken taught me this, as he uses it to talk to his kids long distance for free.  Just a thought.
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline JHerne

• Nickel Member
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2010, 03:27:14 PM »
Skype rocks. I have friends in the UK, Australia, New Zealand....we talk all the time and it doesn't cost a cent.

J
Skunkworks AvA Researcher and
Primary Cause of Angst