Author Topic: October SatKoth was a blast  (Read 1488 times)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
October SatKoth was a blast
« on: October 09, 2010, 11:56:47 PM »
just wanted to Thank Dogg for sticking it out and hosting although he was not feeling well

much appreciated, Sir

also, JoeyTony.... that was one heck of a fun, funny, hilarious fight in D3A's we had....... you had 1/2 a right wing missing and I had 1/2 a left wing missing........ could not keep myself from laughing so hard.....

thanks everyone who came and gave a bunch of fun fights and  fubared furballs......

congrats on the overall Oct SatKoth tourney win tonight Joey......

:cheers:
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
Re: October SatKoth was a blast
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 12:04:42 AM »
 :cheers: :cheers: same to all  :salute :salute
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 12:54:42 AM »
just wanted to Thank Dogg for sticking it out and hosting although he was not feeling well

much appreciated, Sir

also, JoeyTony.... that was one heck of a fun, funny, hilarious fight in D3A's we had....... you had 1/2 a right wing missing and I had 1/2 a left wing missing........ could not keep myself from laughing so hard.....

thanks everyone who came and gave a bunch of fun fights and  fubared furballs......

congrats on the overall Oct SatKoth tourney win tonight Joey......

:cheers:

Haha, great fun. Not gonna lie, I couldn't stop from laughing in that D3a round either.  :rofl  :salute Dogg and TC

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 12:28:01 PM »
 :huh aren't they a week or 2 apart? there was one on friday night? Is it going back to the old way one night after another?

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2010, 01:41:02 PM »
:huh aren't they a week or 2 apart? there was one on friday night? Is it going back to the old way one night after another?

I think it just ended up that way this time, I think it's totally up to fuse and dogg when they set it up on their schedule.

fun fights to all think there was 4 wabbits was a fun one
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2010, 03:49:02 PM »
I think it just ended up that way this time, I think it's totally up to fuse and dogg when they set it up on their schedule.
fun fights to all think there was 4 wabbits was a fun one

Incorrect!! "time, I think it's totally up to fuse and dogg when" , actually "time, I think it's totally up to fuze and dogg when"

Now that I got that out of my system  :D

We schedule KOTHs when RL lets us. I have a lot more freedom in setting my dates as RL more forgiving but I've lately been trying to have FriKOTH consistently on the 2nd Friday of each month. RL for Dogg is less forgiving and he fits them in when he can. Apologies if I'm putting words in your mouth or stating things I shouldn't AKDogg.

This is why we not only post dates here and have them on the calendar when official, but we also send out the monthly email. Between those methods we use to announce the dates, you shouldn't get caught with your magazines empty.

Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2010, 04:39:48 PM »
 :O sry Fuze nice catch  :aok
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline AKDogg

• Gold Member
      • http://aksquad.net/
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2010, 08:11:36 AM »
What fuze said is correct.  Thx TC.  Well, as far as me getting better, well, I actually got worst and ended up almost in the hospital with a 102+ fever.  I managed to get it down before I hit 102.5.  Today I finally went back to work and I still not better fully yet.
AKDogg
Arabian knights
#Dogg in AW
http://aksquad.net/

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2010, 12:45:31 PM »
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com