Author Topic: So...  (Read 2599 times)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Re: So...
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2010, 08:06:18 AM »
Nahh

He was showing me his  :t
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2010, 08:12:10 AM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :aok :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline MonkGF

• Copper Member
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2010, 08:22:50 AM »
I had a ton of fun last night showing off my lousy merge and gunnery skills. Some great furball action, lots of attempted teamwork, and general mayhem. Looking forward to many more...
-- Greg Stelmack
-- Ex-AW pilot, Gunfighters Squadron

Offline MajQBall

• Zinc Member
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2010, 01:35:26 PM »
Hey Dichotomy,
sorry I didn't run it to you last night but I had lot of fun in the AVA.  Lately I have been flying in the WWI Aeneas but no where near the numbers that I saw in the Ava last night.  I like not having the Icons on it makes it more challenging.  I was out there at one point by myself with about 6 or 7 cons it was crazy, planes buzzing by it looked like flies an I didn't have a fly swatter.  :x   I will try and be on tonight about 8:00 central if my son does not have to much homework.

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2010, 01:38:16 PM »
Outstanding sir.

Very glad you enjoyed it like I do.  Looking forward to seeing you there.   :aok
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline JC67

• Copper Member
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2010, 02:16:57 PM »
Alrighty  all you WW1 wannabees  ill be on tonight and ill show yall how its done :old:(meaning  hit the ground,trees, and that one windmill that always seems to be in the way) :headscratch:

You cant shoot anyone down if you aint in the air.
Ava Arena JC67-36th\ FIGHTER SQ Flying Fiends

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2010, 02:26:06 PM »
At least you can hit something JC, I'm so bad in those things I just fall out of the air.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2010, 06:33:21 AM »
Ditto ... what lethrnk said.  Thus, the new GameID: Tree

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2010, 08:00:38 AM »
Ditto ... what lethrnk said.  Thus, the new GameID: Tree

george, george......george of the jungle.........
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2010, 08:40:31 AM »
*snicker*

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2010, 08:55:25 AM »
me and jolly tried the "George of the jungle" approach last night and it worked very well. came in NOE, jumped a couple of planes, me as gunner, him as pilot. ended up getting shot down, and ditching, but rather then get out of the plane, i was able to whack 2 planes as gunner while on the ground. Dweebie?  yes absolutely, but what a blast! WWI style wirble! beware the grounded camel!  Jaeger might be in the back!

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2010, 09:08:27 AM »
Ya I heard you call me to drag one over and went 'WTF? There's no GVs in here'  Then I saw what yall were doing and had a good old belly laugh.  'Dweebie'? Naahhh just some of the guys having fun.  My 'Dweebie' moment was when I got the bright Idea to NOE the long way around and try to land on the other airfield.  Saw a bridge ahead and thought 'I'll fly under that to keep it interesting'.  I misjudged and 'poof' :D

Serious question though how the heck are yall spinning those German planes so quick? Every time I get a shot the bad guy does a quick 180 and is on my tail in no time. 

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2010, 09:13:01 AM »
pull hard on the stick and ride the tunnel!

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2010, 09:19:20 AM »
Ya I heard you call me to drag one over and went 'WTF? There's no GVs in here'  Then I saw what yall were doing and had a good old belly laugh.  'Dweebie'? Naahhh just some of the guys having fun.  My 'Dweebie' moment was when I got the bright Idea to NOE the long way around and try to land on the other airfield.  Saw a bridge ahead and thought 'I'll fly under that to keep it interesting'.  I misjudged and 'poof' :D

Serious question though how the heck are yall spinning those German planes so quick? Every time I get a shot the bad guy does a quick 180 and is on my tail in no time. 

those turns you're talking about look like a combination of engine torque, and massive rudder application.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline MonkGF

• Copper Member
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2010, 10:09:18 AM »
Don't forget to cut way back on fuel. These things fly a long time on 50%. Maybe even 25%.
-- Greg Stelmack
-- Ex-AW pilot, Gunfighters Squadron