Author Topic: AH Old versions  (Read 1645 times)

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
Re: AH Old versions
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2010, 10:21:59 AM »
Have fun with your kids MAx59, they grow up fast.  :cheers:

Offline MAx59

• Zinc Member
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2010, 10:51:02 AM »
....too, too, too fast. They are like ships on the quey, ready to sail towards the open seas!!! It's sad looking their departure, but which proudness...!!! Mine are still charging fuel, but one day they will leave.

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2010, 12:28:23 PM »
For sure we have found much more than we expected thanks to you all again (but I will stop to thank you otherwise I'll be mawkisch)
I really don't know how much time it takes to play on line, but as I played time ago a game about sailing regattas (that was taking at least 45/60 minutes each manche) it was really boring when one or more competitors were leaving during the race for dinner. Well, I didn't want to do the same with other Aces High players. Perhaps is just that we ignore how it works really out there.
Aces High's main arenas online can allow you to play for as long as you want, where you want, and when you want. you can find a fight within minutes of being in the game. you get in the air at the nearest base and you attack the enemy. you can also have the patience to start a fight, or to get to an altitude in order to have the advantage on your enemies... if you ever get online for aces high, good luck to you but it is all fun and you can choose the way you play. <S>
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2010, 12:35:51 PM »
If you fly like me, you can finish a sortie in 3 minutes flat!

Usually they involves me taking off, then getting shot down quickly.
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2010, 01:59:13 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 02:31:33 PM by Skuzzy »
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline Stalwart

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2010, 04:46:59 AM »
Recovered:  Archived version 2.13.1 with the Hi-Res pack, mission editor, skin viewer, skins, and terrains.

... Now if I could just host all this somewhere