Author Topic: Here Comes the "Betty"!  (Read 6035 times)

Offline Void

• Copper Member
Re: Here Comes the "Betty"!
« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2010, 10:28:24 PM »
Atleast I somewhat have an idea of why it's not released yet.
Hope they can fix it soon. :pray
In Game name: Namco

Offline crazierthanu

• Nickel Member
« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2010, 10:30:29 PM »
Danny, your going to break your fingers with all the posts your making in anticipation of the betty. Calm down son.  :D
80th FS "Headhunters"
EhFex in-game.
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Void

• Copper Member
« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2010, 10:39:00 PM »
Danny, your going to break your fingers with all the posts your making in anticipation of the betty. Calm down son.  :D

I am now... To see he fact that I dream about HTC saying. Look what I have and YOU DON'T!!(laughs)
Is all over now.

Nah who am I kidding. :cry

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2010, 10:53:11 PM »

Hey, at least it's an improvement.  He was donating blood earlier.... :lol

Void, how is it, you are going to fly the Betty if ye fingers are all bent outta shape? :lol
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Void

• Copper Member
« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2010, 11:06:40 PM »
Will be a dedicated driver. I could have no finger and still fly it like a pro, scraping scrub nuggets who apposes meh! :joystick:

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2010, 11:07:37 PM »
Will be a dedicated driver. I could have no finger and still fly it like a pro, scraping scrub nuggets who apposes meh! :joystick:
:rofl
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline ACB

• Zinc Member
« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2010, 11:39:53 PM »
meh, i guess some guys would enjoy getting the betty.  but as it is i never see the KI in the MA.  Well i rarely see it.  I see this as a waist of resources.  Sorry just my opinion.  I see Ju87s more than KIs.  hell id rather see some 37mms added to the Stuka than a betty model released.   :uhoh

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #82 on: November 29, 2010, 11:55:16 PM »
meh, i guess some guys would enjoy getting the betty.  but as it is i never see the KI in the MA.  Well i rarely see it.  I see this as a waist of resources.  Sorry just my opinion.  I see Ju87s more than KIs.  hell id rather see some 37mms added to the Stuka than a betty model released.   :uhoh
People of your persuasion will soon be out of things to ask for and then everything added will be a "waste of resources", not that you could think of anything else to use the resources on other than post WWII stuff.

I am also surprised you see more Ju87s than Ki-67s.

Late War Tour 130 Statistics for all planes/vehicles/boats:

Ki-67: 488 kills, 1788 deaths
Ju 87D-3: 322 kills, 796 deaths
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline ACB

• Zinc Member
« Reply #83 on: November 30, 2010, 12:07:47 AM »
sorry i dont agree with you.  I can think of 5 planes off the top of my head id rather see than a betty all pre or during the war.  But you know me so well and have analyzed my post and hit the nail on the head.  Good job Dr.  And yeah i rarely see Kis, sorry. Ill look harder.

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #84 on: November 30, 2010, 12:24:57 PM »
sorry i dont agree with you.  I can think of 5 planes off the top of my head id rather see than a betty all pre or during the war.  But you know me so well and have analyzed my post and hit the nail on the head.  Good job Dr.  And yeah i rarely see Kis, sorry. Ill look harder.
Five is not very many, and I am skeptical you can come up with five that doesn't include at least one unit that is pretty much a hangar queen.  Yes, the Ki-67, Ju-87 and G4M1 are hangar queens.  The Beaufighter and Me410 will be hangar queens too.  The much more potent Mosquito VI is a hangar queen.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline ACB

• Zinc Member
« Reply #85 on: November 30, 2010, 11:47:34 PM »
yeah your probably right.  Anyway Betty will be cool, ill probably fly it from time to time, i woulda rather just have seen something else is all. 

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #86 on: December 01, 2010, 12:16:54 AM »
There is nothing wrong with having level bombers that are climb quickly, are fast moving, have a long range, are heavily defended, but carry a light/medium bomb load.

It is kind of like a diamond: the size of the diamond is but 1 quality and actually the last quality the experts care about. Cut, clarity, and color are all far more important.  Obviously, the overwhelming portion of the general population place a diamond's worth solely in the category of size, oh how narrow minded they are.   ;)
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline ACB

• Zinc Member
« Reply #87 on: December 14, 2010, 10:35:53 AM »
flew the betty last night.  You typically lose 1 bomber per pass of an enemy fighter.  They light up with minimal hits to your plane.  The tail gun is good, but when the enemy is in range, u are usually on fire.  So unless you have local air superiority, you will burn to death in Cartoon fires.

Offline SWkiljoy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #88 on: December 14, 2010, 11:12:32 AM »
lets put it this way...the zeke has more defensive armament, and that thing falls apart if u look at it wrong. Imagine the G4M1    :confused:
Proud member and Flight Leader of the 125th Spartan Warriors
<<S>> SWkiljoy

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #89 on: December 15, 2010, 09:11:35 PM »
Betty was introduced for the Special Events and AvA crowd, in there, with a historical setting. The betty has much more of a lethal payload and armourment.  :old:
Strokes