Author Topic: Still looking for a set of Rudder Pedals  (Read 592 times)

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
Still looking for a set of Rudder Pedals
« on: October 22, 2010, 05:11:54 PM »
USB please. Prefer CH but will consider Saitek etc.
-AoM-

Offline DaCoon

• Gold Member
Re: Still looking for a set of Rudder Pedals
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 06:06:18 PM »
If you are looking for new try Amazon. I got mine (CH Pro Pedals) for $100 plus shipping 2 yrs ago and have loved 'em ever since.
AKDaCoon of the Arabian Knights

MA & FSO 😎

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 07:08:28 PM »
Provantage.com for CH.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2010, 07:20:29 PM »
Try the muppets forum, there might be members that have extra stuff lying around.

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2010, 07:35:40 PM »
Provantage is where I got my first set, but they seemed to be in short supply last I looked. They had a packaged deal of peds w/ around the world software, but there was no mention of them being USB or Gameport and there's no picture or product description. When I bought pedals from them before it was very straightforward but I don't feel like risking it with this one. There's a handful of other places to buy new but I figured I'd try looking for decent used stuff from AHer's first, now that we have this cool board. Already emptying out my wallet on the pc build.
-AoM-

Offline TilDeath

• Silver Member
      • TD Computer Systems
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2010, 09:29:45 PM »
If they are New CH Pedals, they have to be USB, CH does not make the game port version any more.

TD

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2010, 09:49:25 PM »
If they are New CH Pedals, they have to be USB, CH does not make the game port version any more.

TD

I know that. But it's unclear if it's new or something that's been sitting in a warehouse for years which is why I'm avoiding it. The main description says "Their complete line of USB and Gameport controllers". The product specs sheet is blank, and they're listed for only $72. No product reviews on it. Provantage was cheap before, but that's at least $30 less than the other cheap listings. I believe I've seen other "New" versions being sold as this bundle that were gameport, at least on EBay. When I bought my old set of pedals from them three years ago, it specifically said pro usb. So I'm hesitant. Like I said, rather buy from another AHer anyways.

Maybe I can look up the Manufacturer Part# 300-111ATW...that does bring up pro usb pedals in google.

http://www.provantage.com/ch-300-111atw~7CHPU00X.htm
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 10:04:08 PM by Scotch »
-AoM-

Offline TilDeath

• Silver Member
      • TD Computer Systems
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2010, 11:08:54 AM »
I know that. But it's unclear if it's new or something that's been sitting in a warehouse for years which is why I'm avoiding it. The main description says "Their complete line of USB and Gameport controllers". The product specs sheet is blank, and they're listed for only $72. No product reviews on it. Provantage was cheap before, but that's at least $30 less than the other cheap listings. I believe I've seen other "New" versions being sold as this bundle that were gameport, at least on EBay. When I bought my old set of pedals from them three years ago, it specifically said pro usb. So I'm hesitant. Like I said, rather buy from another AHer anyways.

Maybe I can look up the Manufacturer Part# 300-111ATW...that does bring up pro usb pedals in google.

http://www.provantage.com/ch-300-111atw~7CHPU00X.htm
I understand.  CH only sells their product in lots.  Rudder Pedals come in a box of 4, sticks are in boxes of 6 as well as the throttle.  This is the main reason I don't carry them any more.

TD

Offline gewehr

• Zinc Member
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2010, 06:45:49 PM »
Scotch, I've got a Ch set that I don't use. Shoot me a PM, maybe we can work something out.       <S> gewehr

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2010, 09:18:39 PM »
 :rock
-AoM-

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2010, 06:37:19 PM »
My Saitek rudder just broke after about 16 months..........   :mad:
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline Tigger29

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2010, 06:56:18 PM »
My Saitek rudder just broke after about 16 months..........   :mad:

How did they break?  If they popped off track, you can remove the bottom panel and snap them back in place.  If you ask them nicely, Saitek will mail you for free a reinforcement kit so it won't happen again (along with instructions).  I got my kit but figured I would wait for it to happen again before I messed with them.  Shortly after, my wife left me and took a bunch of stuff with her (including the kit).  Saitek won't sent me another, so I fixed mine by getting a bit creative with some short small bolts and some epoxy.

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2010, 09:30:47 AM »
I have a set of ch pedals i will be willing to part with, shoot me a pm.
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline azdevil66

• Zinc Member
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2010, 10:02:31 AM »
 :t i got a set of ch rudder peddles that ive only used maby 4 hours tops that are usb i got them last year  and i dont ever use them any more