Author Topic: CV's not being used in the game.......  (Read 3390 times)

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
Re: CV's not being used in the game.......
« Reply #90 on: October 25, 2010, 09:31:51 AM »
Come on Waystin, I would expect better from you. I expect the VTARD insults from others in the game, but never expected it from you Waystin2. Always had respect for the Pigs... As for the originator of this thread. Maybe he should work at doing what is needed so that he can control the CV,s instead of whining about what others are doing with them.

Hello Sky,

It has been no secret about my feelings towards the DB's in-game strategies and behaviors.  Usually I can live with it.  But the hiding of CV's is simply a win the war strategy that ruins gameplay.  I know it is done to get a base take that counts towards reset, and it can't be taken back without playing hide and seek.  I find this unusually lame.  My respect-o-meter would go up, if the port and cv were captured and then used for further attacks instead of leaving the port for recapture and hiding the CV.  I have become more vocal of late simply because folks in your squad have become more vocal.  Specifically sending myself and other Pigs trash-talking PM's (thank you Kow and Dallas).  It is uncalled for to approach the game in a lame way, then heap scorn through PM's to people on top of it.  I don't do it, and I do not want it done to me or my squaddies.  Heck I even gave Kow the chance to stop sending his PM's and be civil, and he did not stop.  I ended up having to report the tard.  So, when your buddies behave, I'll back down.  Otherwise I will call them out for behaving contrary to good community behavior.

:salute

Way
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #91 on: October 25, 2010, 10:38:40 AM »
Hello Sky,

It has been no secret about my feelings towards the DB's in-game strategies and behaviors.  Usually I can live with it.  But the hiding of CV's is simply a win the war strategy that ruins gameplay.  I know it is done to get a base take that counts towards reset, and it can't be taken back without playing hide and seek.  I find this unusually lame.  My respect-o-meter would go up, if the port and cv were captured and then used for further attacks instead of leaving the port for recapture and hiding the CV.  I have become more vocal of late simply because folks in your squad have become more vocal.  Specifically sending myself and other Pigs trash-talking PM's (thank you Kow and Dallas).  It is uncalled for to approach the game in a lame way, then heap scorn through PM's to people on top of it.  I don't do it, and I do not want it done to me or my squaddies.  Heck I even gave Kow the chance to stop sending his PM's and be civil, and he did not stop.  I ended up having to report the tard.  So, when your buddies behave, I'll back down.  Otherwise I will call them out for behaving contrary to good community behavior.

Way
I have never seen Waystin upset, if someone is giving him crap on 200(which he doesnt tune, normally me telling him :D ) he will just send them a salute and end it with that.

Dallas is the extreme the other way.....he wont stop talking crap till the other guy stops......kinda like me :)
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline sky25

• Nickel Member
« Reply #92 on: October 25, 2010, 03:01:18 PM »
Hello Sky,

Way

You and I have killed each other a few times Waystin. I have never Pm'd you or anyone to whine about anything... I usually just salute and move on..   I really have no position on the CV's because my score is never low enough to control them anyway... I will say that it is squad policy not to trash talk on the PM's. I wish some other German named squads would follow that policy.. I recall a 200 rant by another player the other day about the Devils Brigade hiding CV's. The funny part was that there were non squad members with lower scores controlling them, yet several people were blaming us for it...

I have been playing with the Devils Rejects and now Devils Brigade since I started this game almost two years ago... Dogfite and many of our long term members have always frowned upon channel 200 rants or PM rants..We are also told to ignore PM insults from other players and to never insult other players on 200 or PM. After all,  it is only a game and we just play to have a good time.. I cannot speak for other members of the squad, I can only say that from my experience Dogfite had always told us to avoid that kind of stuff...

I know that we get a bad rap sometimes because we are a map moving squad as opposed to fur-ballers. And some people will not like us no-matter what we do... I can say that all of the fights I have seen where the Pigs were involved have all been good clean fights..

sky25  "Vsky" In The Game