Author Topic: Hi! i'm new to the fourms!  (Read 6336 times)

Offline Chickenrandomness

• Zinc Member
Hi! i'm new to the fourms!
« on: October 26, 2010, 04:13:07 PM »
hello! i'm new to the fourms but not Aces High. i don't play online play because my parents don't want to pay the $15  :frown:
I have not much fighter experience because my computer won't let me even play offline missions

Offline Wildcat1

• Gold Member
Re: Hi! i'm new to the fourms!
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2010, 04:22:57 PM »
welcome! my suggestion to you is to find a way to earn money (my first job was mowing my neighbor's lawn at age 14), and pay the subscription yourself.

also, check the training section of the forums, there's loads of great info from a number of fine gents. believe me, there is not much you can learn from slow-moving planes flying in a loose continuous circle.

when i first started playing online, i was blown away at the vast expanses of knowledge that i did not know, so just sit back and take advice. and listen quietly! no one likes an annoying squeaker (not pointing at you, but it does happen a lot).

if and when you do jump online, try to find myself or "BAR321" on bishops, and we'd be glad to let you fly with our squad (20th FG "Loco Busters") and teach you everything we know. but read everything you can on the trainers site and take advice from anyone who offers it (just dont fall for the "alt-f4" trick :lol)

good luck in your search for subscription money sir :salute
having fun and getting killed since tour 110
The King of 'Cobras. 350th FG, Tunisia 2016

Air Traffic Controller (Air Warfare/Surface Warfare) 2nd Class, USS John C. Stennis CVN-74

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2010, 04:27:27 PM »
See Rules #2, #5
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 04:33:53 PM by Skuzzy »
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2010, 05:18:22 PM »
welcome! my suggestion to you is to find a way to earn money (my first job was mowing my neighbor's lawn at age 14), and pay the subscription yourself.

also, check the training section of the forums, there's loads of great info from a number of fine gents. believe me, there is not much you can learn from slow-moving planes flying in a loose continuous circle.

when i first started playing online, i was blown away at the vast expanses of knowledge that i did not know, so just sit back and take advice. and listen quietly! no one likes an annoying squeaker (not pointing at you, but it does happen a lot).

if and when you do jump online, try to find myself or "BAR321" on bishops, and we'd be glad to let you fly with our squad (20th FG "Loco Busters") and teach you everything we know. but read everything you can on the trainers site and take advice from anyone who offers it (just dont fall for the "alt-f4" trick :lol)

good luck in your search for subscription money sir :salute
i make around $45 a month because of allowence, but my parents don't even let ME pay for it. say, can i mail the money instead of credit card use? what is the alt-f4 trick?

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2010, 05:24:52 PM »
don't fall for it

do a lot of research on the board about questions you have (yes I know the search feature is a pain but it will save you a lot of headaches in the future)

best of luck
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2010, 05:42:29 PM »
Alt F4 basically just exits the program.

You can mail a money order each month if you'd like.
I believe you mail it to this address:
HiTech Creations, Inc.
625 W. College St., Suite 200
Grapevine, TX 76051

Just enclose the money, your account login and callsign and you should be set. Just make sure you get it in a while before payment is due.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline SectorNine50

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2010, 05:46:48 PM »
I don't think it's such a good idea to send cash in an envelope, if you can avoid it.

If you do decide to go that route, make sure you wrap the cash in a piece of paper so that you cannot see the money through the envelope.
I'm Sector95 in-game! :-D

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2010, 05:53:45 PM »
Welcome to Ace High.  Take note to what Wildcat1 , Dichotomy , and Spikes  had to say.  There are a few ppl on these broads and on the game that will pick on you or cause some kind of problems. 
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2010, 05:54:00 PM »
Ask your folks for asbestos underwear.

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2010, 06:01:21 PM »
Welcome to Ace High.  Take note to what Wildcat1 , Dichotomy , and Spikes  had to say.  There are a few ppl on these broads and on the game that will pick on you or cause some kind of problems. 

I NEVER :) okay only you Oak cause you got a thick skin and stuff  :aok
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

• Zinc Member
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2010, 06:03:14 PM »
oops, random post!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 06:08:05 PM by Chickenrandomness »

• Zinc Member
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2010, 06:09:06 PM »
Ask your folks for asbestos underwear.
whats that?

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2010, 06:12:37 PM »
I don't think it's such a good idea to send cash in an envelope, if you can avoid it.

If you do decide to go that route, make sure you wrap the cash in a piece of paper so that you cannot see the money through the envelope.

Or better yet use a money order.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2010, 06:24:21 PM »
Do you have an older sibling, you could pay them $15, and have them pay HTC directly, via credit card, paypal, etc...
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2010, 07:21:51 PM »
I NEVER :) okay only you Oak cause you got a thick skin and stuff  :aok

lol, that from working construction for 4 years.  Got to put up with a lot of crap in that job. 
Oaktree

56th Fighter group