Author Topic: GV ejectors  (Read 2318 times)

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
Re: GV ejectors
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2010, 11:39:10 AM »
"I are the suxxorz in gv's so I'll just go get a plane and bomber them...when I try and bomber them they end sortie so I can't get a kill.....Whhhaaaaaaaaa :cry  :cry  :cry"

FTFY

(PS--I wouldn't give you the freebie bomb-drat kill either)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 11:48:34 AM by ROX »

Offline bagrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2010, 11:40:33 AM »
yep kill the VH first, then see if they still play peekaboo in the only tank they will get from that field.
Last post by bagrat - The last thing you'll see before your thread dies since 2005.

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2010, 12:16:17 PM »
Might be a nice addition to make it so tankers sitting on pavement must wait 10 seconds from when they .ef and to when they exit.  It would really make it difficult to end the flight based on the noise of dropping bombs and really isn't that long to wait.

+1 :aok

Thats fine as long as aircraft also have to sit on the tarmac for 10 seconds after they .ef

+1 :aok
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2010, 12:38:41 PM »
I actually like to use the prairie doggers to my advantage when trying to take V-Bases.  Having someone  tower out the second they hear a bomb is a great thing for taking a v-base intact w/ hangars up.  They're not camping the maproom and they're not shelling M3's rolling onto base, and they're sure as heck not looking for troops when they hear the whistle of 1000lbs comming on their heads.

If you wanna gamble that you can re-up before 10 troops make it in the room, go for it.  Just don't be mad when a tiger is in the hangar behind your wirble and you can't tower out any longer.

...also if you have 2 or 3 people doing it, you can always have a squaddie drop another 1000lbs 3 seconds later on the spawn hangar and take out all the buggers re-upping out of there w/ 1 bomb.  Get am all nice and grouped and helpless... talk about easy kills.
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2010, 12:38:59 PM »
Fine by me.  Shouldn't be able to just .ef and Matrix off to the tower anyways.

(Image removed from quote.)
man if thatd happen id get u alot more grizzy, chased u n u landed like 5 times before i got there. now if there was a 10 sec thing id vulch u on runway, maybe was bruv i was chasin
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2010, 12:49:09 PM »
 :noid
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Soulyss

• Platinum Member
      • Aces High Events
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2010, 01:08:32 PM »
The key is to get into the GV'ers mind... I can't hit the broadside of a barn with a bomb, or the broadside of a hangar, or city block for that matter.  If I can get them to tower out while the bomb is in the air and going to miss them anyway I see that as a win. :)
80th FS "Headhunters"
I blame mir.

Offline DERK13

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2010, 01:29:53 PM »
ok thanks guys for your comments, and ack ack isnt a tool btw he may sound like an arse but he is bery true in most cases. I figured out my own solution, put a few rounds in them, then go up and do your dive run and if they bail you still get your kill because you put some guns on them on previous run. That my new solution. Again thanks for response salute. RedTail

RedTail

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2010, 01:30:46 PM »
dive bombing,i can't hit much more than the dirt.

way back when i was in another squad........i got lame enough to take lancs up for the gv doods.

14,000 pounds of love.  :devil
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline DERK13

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2010, 01:31:00 PM »
very*

RedTail

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2010, 01:33:17 PM »
i got lame enough to take lancs up for the gv doods.

Why is it lame that you took up a Lancaster to bomb some tanks?  There is nothing wrong with it despite the tools like members of the vDevils pout, let them cry and call you a "bomb****" all they want.  They are the ones getting a new tank and you're the one smiling because you just made a group of tools whine and pissed.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2010, 01:33:23 PM »
very*

yea i know. i don't do that anymore. i don't try to dive bomb em either...unless you count me falling out of the air as a divebomb attempt
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Belial

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2010, 02:24:37 PM »
This sounds like someone got his arse clubbed in a tank and then couldn't get any revenge.

Another reason they tower is if they were playing for score duh a ditch is less harmful to score then death.

Personally I'd do it to rob someone a kill on me cause people always try to bomb me :furious

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2010, 02:48:11 PM »

...people always try to bomb me :furious

*glances at Belials avatar and laughs*  :neener:
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2010, 02:53:02 PM »
I just enjoy the whining on 200 after i bomb them.  Then i laugh hard when they up in a uber AC and come after me.
Oaktree

56th Fighter group