Author Topic: I just laughed.  (Read 2244 times)

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
I just laughed.
« on: October 29, 2010, 07:12:03 PM »
Two individuals are in the AvA right now, sitting in corsairs over the Japanese base.

There is one more person in there right now, he is AFK.

I upped a Ki to go mix it up, endless BnZ from 13k cons that are unwilling to go flaps out 2v1 in the AvA

I think its sad, time to disable scores in the AvA.

just my two cents.
Strokes

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
Re: I just laughed.
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2010, 07:16:27 PM »
Omw to log in now.
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2010, 10:56:00 PM »
Two individuals are in the AvA right now, sitting in corsairs over the Japanese base.
I upped a Ki to go mix it up, endless BnZ from 13k cons that are unwilling to go flaps out 2v1 in the AvA

I'm pretty sure I know of whom you speak...but fear the banstick, so won't mention their names, but I think they like to ram and ho a lot.  :D
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2010, 01:42:07 AM »
Yeah, I had it out with those twits earlier today. It was hilarious to watch the main dweeb get worked up, and then have his girlfriend jump in to help. :rofl

I figured they'd try to pad the old ego by holding a slow plane vulch over the base, so I just left and went drinking and had a good time with my girl. :cheers:

The real funny stuff is that ever since I spanked 'em all and talked about it here, they've had a serious man-crush on me. They literally can't stop humping my ankle whenever we come in contact. This leads me to believe that they read the BBS, yet they haven't had the stones to respond here.

Can anyone say "shade account". Or perhaps their dweebery has them unable to respond. :noid

Either way, lovin the new map. It's gonna be a fun one.

<S> Melvin
See Rule #4

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2010, 01:58:00 AM »

just my two cents.

I agree.  Eliminate score count in the AVA.   Let the Ho/Ram experts do their thing in the MAs.

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2010, 05:49:59 AM »
Yeah, I had it out with those twits earlier today. It was hilarious to watch the main dweeb get worked up, and then have his girlfriend jump in to help. :rofl

I figured they'd try to pad the old ego by holding a slow plane vulch over the base, so I just left and went drinking and had a good time with my girl. :cheers:

The real funny stuff is that ever since I spanked 'em all and talked about it here, they've had a serious man-crush on me. They literally can't stop humping my ankle whenever we come in contact. This leads me to believe that they read the BBS, yet they haven't had the stones to respond here.

Can anyone say "shade account". Or perhaps their dweebery has them unable to respond. :noid

Either way, lovin the new map. It's gonna be a fun one.

<S> Melvin

here ya go Melvin

that'll help with the chafing ;)
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2010, 06:55:49 AM »
I was surprised by how quiet they were in the text buffer...muted maybe?  At least one half of their poor behavior equation has improved (for at least one night)...now if the gameplay half could see some improvement...
My Current Rig:

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2010, 08:20:39 AM »

just my two cents.

you want me to tell you who those two probably were?

i'd rather not give them the attention they're looking for here, but i can if ya really want me to. they are someone's shades, although we don't know who yet.

they are not the norm in there. i logged in around 9 last night, was about 10 or so in there. in about an hour, there was 25 in there. no bnz'ing at all.
 almost constant drop down drag out down n dirty fighting. sides were way uneven, favoring allies, so a few of us switched to keep the sides even. there was constant teamwork on both sides.

just my 2 cents
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2010, 08:23:31 AM »
I was surprised by how quiet they were in the text buffer...muted maybe?  At least one half of their poor behavior equation has improved (for at least one night)...now if the gameplay half could see some improvement...

they weren't muted. the ho made mention of all of the "jap planes" hanging out over the jap base. this was around 9 or so when i first logged in....that's when i pm'd you asking if they were up to their normal antics.

was it my imagination, or did they leave just after you and notch hammered em?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline JC67

• Copper Member
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2010, 09:30:37 AM »
I myself could care less for score, and prob think it should go away in the AvA because they dont even post it on main page. Now if you look at my rank in the AvA  it is purely an accedent that it is what it is, but  then look at my fighter rank and score under that catagory and you will see i do mix it up with the end result of being a pile of parts on the ground. but it still gets under my skin when i have to fight both of them together and i get hoed  and lose my engine and dont even get close to a ditch when im about to hit the tamac on my field. well anyways  ill be in there today  so maybe ill some of yall up today :salute

You cant shoot anyone down if you aint in the air.
Ava Arena JC67-36th\ FIGHTER SQ Flying Fiends

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2010, 11:10:36 AM »
they weren't muted. the ho made mention of all of the "jap planes" hanging out over the jap base. this was around 9 or so when i first logged in....that's when i pm'd you asking if they were up to their normal antics.

was it my imagination, or did they leave just after you and notch hammered em?

I only saw one texting...maybe there's a reason  :noid 
I don't pay much attention to them anymore, nor do I go out of my way to help them.
Yeah, I don't think they stayed much longer after any competition showed up.  :airplane:
My Current Rig:

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2010, 12:43:37 PM »
honestly if it can be done getting rid of score and rank in AVA could be beneficial in the long run.. The only things I even bother to look at about once a quarter is KTD and hit percentage and I wouldn't be upset if that went away either.

Sorry for the left turn
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2010, 12:58:29 PM »
i'm pretty sure it was off a month or two ago.........but yes.......i can't forsee any problems should it go away.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2010, 01:44:47 PM »
Unless there's a score for trimming tree tops (and I know for a fact that I hold that record :rock), let's get rid of AVA scores (and, hopefully the shady HOing and Ramming types).    :aok

Please make it so, number one!   :salute

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2010, 04:54:06 PM »
Vote for "no scores" on the second.

They are obviously shade for some people that used to fly in the AvA at an earlier time.

Strokes