Author Topic: I just laughed.  (Read 2253 times)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Re: I just laughed.
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2010, 10:56:43 AM »
I don't care about score and rank...but I like seeing "ImADot landed 5 kills in A6M5".   :t

I don't because I'm usually four of them  :P
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2010, 11:01:15 AM »
aaww c'mon dude.......a6m is easy mode......your hurri 1 o death is a lot harder i think........... :devil

Ok, formal request to the Admins...

Enable Hurri Mk1 O' Death in every setup.

There.  :devil
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2010, 11:36:10 AM »
Ok, formal request to the Admins...

Enable Hurri Mk1 O' Death in every setup.

There.  :devil

aawww crap!!!! i should kept my dam mouth shut\!! :noid :devil
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2010, 04:01:52 PM »
i like the idea of rank and score being off, that deters the rank and score queens, i went in last night and the atmosphere was different to me i got ganged 3 times in a row, 2 or 3 guys just flying as a pack ( granted that's a good tactic I'm not saying it's not) , one would engage me ( which at the time i thought was honorable, later ill find out why) and as soon as you had him saddled up BAM dead from his Buddy's lurking 5k above me waiting to dive in when the pick was easy, even had one try to get me when i was landing, total MA mentality it pissed me off and i logged, I'll try again tonight, TT isn't my favorite arena, hordeDaVours in there  :lol
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2010, 04:44:23 PM »
i like the idea of rank and score being off, that deters the rank and score queens, i went in last night and the atmosphere was different to me i got ganged 3 times in a row, 2 or 3 guys just flying as a pack ( granted that's a good tactic I'm not saying it's not) , one would engage me ( which at the time i thought was honorable, later ill find out why) and as soon as you had him saddled up BAM dead from his Buddy's lurking 5k above me waiting to dive in when the pick was easy, even had one try to get me when i was landing, total MA mentality it pissed me off and i logged, I'll try again tonight, TT isn't my favorite arena, hordeDaVours in there  :lol

whatcha gotta do in that situation, is roll from a different base, and come at em either co-alt, or slightly above. they;ll scatter.

i've come upon fights where i saw 2 or more on a single con, and kept flying, figuring it'd take the con's fun away getting ganged that bad,

on the other side of that, one of my first flights in a ki-61, i took on a corsair, spit5, and......i don't remember what #3 was....but it was a fun fight, although i lost it......
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2010, 04:52:54 PM »
If I see two friendlies on one con, I'll keep going and find another fight - or hang out until it's just the one con left  :devil and then engage.  If I see a 1v1, I'll hang around and watch if there's nothing else around.

Had fun the other night in a 1v3 - my zeke against two corsairs and sumthin else.  Got two of 'em, then while working the third, two others came in and I died.  Still  had fun though.

Regarding the ganging...
We're getting more people in the AvA :aok but they bring the MA fighting style with them.  They'll eventually learn it's more about the fight in AvA than the kills.
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals