Author Topic: Late War Arena Caps  (Read 2432 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: Late War Arena Caps
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2010, 03:05:23 PM »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2010, 03:07:34 PM »
I have seen where the arena was full for a very short time. They always become available in short order in my experiences.

I'll have to put the locked out for hours in my bag of never seen items till I see it....... let's see, it is beside the lochness monster and bigfoot. :D

I'll keep an eye out and let you know when I see the arena locked for hours. :D

I have a better idea..why not give me your cell phone number and I will call you when the clock starts...that way you can see what I see at the same time I see it....I bet you won't go swimming in the deep end of the Loch either....just sayin.

Changeup
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2010, 03:09:42 PM »
I have a better idea..why not give me your cell phone number and I will call you when the clock starts...that way you can see what I see at the same time I see it....I bet you won't go swimming in the deep end of the Loch either....just sayin.

Changeup

Everyone always wanting my phone number....... I'm booked solid. I'm the new singing sensation. My voice is know to break glass. Folks will do anything to get out of the room.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2010, 03:11:20 PM »
Two shovels against the wall and told to take your Pick, would that be confusing to such a literalist I guess it would.

To the literalists out there, "choice of two late war maps"

Umm, oh great philosopher...to the pragmatists..."one map locked, only one choice left"....I see your logic and raise you a truth.

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2010, 03:15:16 PM »
Everyone always wanting my phone number....... I'm booked solid. I'm the new singing sensation. My voice is know to break glass. Folks will do anything to get out of the room.

I'm married to a lawyer so there is little chance we could become an item and if your singing damages my ears, she will sue you.  Wait, she thinks my ears are damaged already....we're good so send it. 

Changeup

Offline DaddieDrax

• Zinc Member
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2010, 04:48:46 PM »
They may be bored with no fight. You could try to find a fight in the other arena and alert them to it.

Just because a arena has numbers does not mean the other arena will not have a better fight going on. I think too many folks just assume that is true.

If you go into the other arena it also changes the numbers and they may shift. Then when you drop out of that arena you may find the primary arena you wanted into has slots.

DISAGREE

It is not assumed you will find a "better" fight in an arena that has 150 players in it vs an arena with 5-10 players, it is true.

Caps are killing us right now.

Offline Crythos

• Zinc Member
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2010, 06:14:59 PM »
I dont even remember what I said there.......   :headscratch:

Not your fault Llogann you quoted my post which included a slightly derogatory term describing what I thought of the caps.

The gist of what I wrote without the rule 6 infringement was that I know of no other game where you are subject to enforced separation from your squadmates.

You can of course go through the ten minute login logout shuffle to get where you want to be ofc or go play with the tumbleweed hmm deep joy.
"Tojo"

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2010, 06:45:46 PM »
DISAGREE

It is not assumed you will find a "better" fight in an arena that has 150 players in it vs an arena with 5-10 players, it is true.

Caps are killing us right now.

Not "us" just you I guess.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline DaddieDrax

• Zinc Member
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2010, 07:00:52 PM »
Obviously not.